Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne Borough play off final switched again

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Didn't Borough have these problems last year when they couldn't even decide who they were going to play, let alone a venue? Or am I thinking of someone else?

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
If going by train [15 min walk to ground or plenty of buses] you have a large Weatherspoons the other side of the road bridge out of the station. By car/coach there is the Peartree further down Broadhall Way [turn right at esso garage] plus a good chippy. 5 mins walk towards Knebworth [past Tescos] gives you a Beefeater & The Roebuck [usually a good pint]. Not sure if the club bar at the southeast corner of the ground will be open before the game but it's worth trying first. Enjoy the game!

Cheers Pal.

Two of us attending tonight, my mate hails from Stevenage (I think he put some travel details on the Boro website) so it's a homecoming for him......Any idea of the numbers going from Borough ?

With a near full squad available, I fancy us to win it 2 nil with a trademark header from Atkin and an Armo thunderbolt.......:clap2:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
is there a website with the action streamed via text?? like bbc do???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It would be great for Sussex soccerball if Langley Sports could win tonight.

We'd have three teams in "division five". :)

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
A few weeks ago I would have said it's Hampton's for the taking. Borough's momentum was petering out.

But ... the performance against Braintree on Saturday was superb, the goals are going in, the squad is fit and definitely up for the occasion. Hampton had to play extra time to get past Fisher and may be a bit leggy.

Still reckon it will be close but I expect Borough to shade it.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
A bit late, sorry but I can confirm the club bar at Stevenage Boro, located in the south east corner of the ground [away supporters end] will be open to all fans at 6pm. Enjoy the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here