Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not a school project just a discussion.I have this expectation that someone with such radical and strongly held views as yourself should be able to provide some kind of logical justification for. Something which you have spectacularly failed to do.

I have put up so many links that i feel have backed up my view of the Islamification of the UK. You are obviously not convinced/disagree/ or just being obtuse.
I think that within the 48 pages, i have answered your constant demands.
You may not agree with what i feel is a problem here, you may not like my views or links.....so it really does not matter what i put up does it.
Could you put up any information to disprove my fears......can you.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
that's the problem with bf and a dave, both of them preaching from another country you couldn't make it up ,AS I SAID I'D GIVE THEM SOME CREDIBILITY IF THEY WERE ON THE " FRONT LINE " both making excuses for ISLAM :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Well in the last few hours Angola have acted. There are many links, in case i get the usual dissing of one.....anyway, i daresay this will not be in the uk media.
Best read the link quickly as the main one has already been pulled.
http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/466297-angola-bans-islam-destroys-mosques.html

Angolan authorities have taken pre-emptive action and decided to ban the Muslim religion, which they consider a cult, NOT a religion. They see what Muslims are doing to Christians, especially in Africa, and are taking steps to prevent the same from happening in Angola. ...

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Is this a project, like a school project you are setting me. I really don't need you to tell me what i can/should post. All the way through this thread you have put question after question, then demanding answers when you are not happy with the replies.
How about a few answers instead of questions from you.
I don't know, i must be mad arguing about issues in England with someone living the other side of the world.
Presumably you left England for a better life and future for yourself and family, yet you have the gall to preach and dismiss those that worry in a country nearly 10,000 miles away from you.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:
know how you feel mate, its hard work:lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
Well in the last few hours Angola have acted. There are many links, in case i get the usual dissing of one.....anyway, i daresay this will not be in the uk media.
http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/466297-angola-bans-islam-destroys-mosques.html

Angolan authorities have taken pre-emptive action and decided to ban the Muslim religion, which they consider a cult, NOT a religion. They see what Muslims are doing to Christians, especially in Africa, and are taking steps to prevent the same from happening in Angola. ...
blimey!!, i can see a few demolition firms in this country ready to submit their quotes :D
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yes i agree here entirely, What with their hate preaching, warped ideologies and outdated views. Although I think we should find a place for them, multiculturalism should include far right nut jobs too.

surely your not implying that the far right nut jobs are worse than them are you???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have put up so many links that i feel have backed up my view of the Islamification of the UK. You are obviously not convinced/disagree/ or just being obtuse.
I think that within the 48 pages, i have answered your constant demands.
You may not agree with what i feel is a problem here, you may not like my views or links.....so it really does not matter what i put up does it.
Could you put up any information to disprove my fears......can you.

I would disagree that you have backed your view, as you have failed to explain how the links link to your view of the islamification of the UK. You have proven that there are muslims in the UK, you have proved that some of them are in prison (a growing number apparently), you have also proved that the education system would like to teach children about different religions (including Islam) and you have proven that right leaning politicians think that the Australian and UK curriculum are too left learning.

All I am asking you is how this stuff shows you that there is a conspiracy to islamify the UK. Sorry but I just don't don't see the logic or link between the two.

Are you seriously asking me to put up evidence to prove that something is not happening?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
surely your not implying that the far right nut jobs are worse than them are you???

Nah just implying that multiculturalism will always struggle when there are people intolerant of others involved. Those people come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colours.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

sorry chaps cant ever see that happening over here with the spineless government we have in place. its a nice thought though.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Of course they are fella, they have blown up buses and trains, killed innocent people, set up and patrolled an area stopping people drinking, gays and have their own laws.........oh hang on, i have no "evidence".....because iv'e got the wrong lot.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well you are sure it is not happening as you doubt our views.......so how about some "evidence" to back it up......only fair eh.

Well I wasn't sure its not happening (that is why i was interested and asking for evidence).

Since you lot have failed to provide any evidence that it is happening I am becoming more and more certain that it is not. Sorry I am being unfair there you have provided evidence just not evidence that suggest the UK is becoming Islamified. Or maybe it does but for some odd reason you refuse to share with me the link between the statement and the evidence.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Nah just implying that multiculturalism will always struggle when there are people intolerant of others involved. Those people come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colours.

and I wonder why people are intolerant of others, seriously ask yourself why, its not that hard.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
and I wonder why people are intolerant of others, seriously ask yourself why, its not that hard.

I get upset with someone if they do something to up me. Nothing to do with where they come from, what colour they are or which religion they choose to follow.

Not sure what this has to do with multiculturalism though. Perhaps you could tell me?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

48 pages.......and it comes down to this. So let's go back to the original thread. The EDL which is dwindling as we speak, have not killed, maimed or blown up anybody.
Perhaps their existence after the vile outbursts against our homecoming troops, has awakened quite a few people. Perhaps the radicals will be stopped by the proper authorities now. Perhaps the EDL have done some good without actually killing anyone.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Of course they are fella, they have blown up buses and trains, killed innocent people, set up and patrolled an area stopping people drinking, gays and have their own laws.........oh hang on, i have no "evidence".....because iv'e got the wrong lot.

and theres me thinking that these muslims were a peacefull bunch, are you sure you've got the wrong lot:lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
48 pages.......and it comes down to this. So let's go back to the original thread. The EDL which is dwindling as we speak, have not killed, maimed or blown up anybody.
Perhaps their existence after the vile outbursts against our homecoming troops, has awakened quite a few people. Perhaps the radicals will be stopped by the proper authorities now. Perhaps the EDL have done some good without actually killing anyone.

50 pages for a couple of "perhaps'". I feel a little bit let down :D

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Does it involve "evidence" or will just an opinion suffice.

You opinion will do. Don't try the evidence thing again it is too painful to watch.

Although I was talking to Brighton Fella about that.

I was being careful not to ask you questions as you seem to find them quite upsetting and ignore them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here