[NSC] Election night thread structure protocol

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm happy with whatever :shrug:

But good of you to ask, it's almost like a democracy :thumbsup:
Sadly, so far as your account is concerned, it’s all a bit academic unless I can somehow stop this auto ban kicking in at 21:59hrs ffs.

I’m giving it everything I’ve got :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm just heading down to vote.

Whilst I'm doing so, please feel free to suggest how best to structure NSC tonight...

1. Just let it all flow - let people post everywhere. This will lead to duplication and stuff getting missed etc.
2. Close all election-related threads but the "up all night" thread so we're all posting in the same place as things progress.
3. Something else.

What da ya think?
No election threads at all would be great, thanks 🙏

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
All in one place please Bozza, I’ve been jumping from one politics thread to another to another to another since the election was called and having all posts in one place sounds brilliant with the likelihood of missing anything will be minimal. Thank you very much.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm just heading down to vote.

Whilst I'm doing so, please feel free to suggest how best to structure NSC tonight...

1. Just let it all flow - let people post everywhere. This will lead to duplication and stuff getting missed etc.
2. Close all election-related threads but the "up all night" thread so we're all posting in the same place as things progress.
3. Something else.

What da ya think?

A free for all.

It's election night and that's democracy.

No message to be managed tonight.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Seems patently obvious to me, surely...."Labour Party meltdown incoming"...

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I like the idea of a single thread. I'm heading to bed about 11pm.
I'll then get up when I wake up, make a cup of tea, and read through the dedicated thread starting with posts from 11pm.

I love reading through a match thread if for some reason I don't know the score, experiencing the highs and lows of what I missed.

#COYL

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The lovely thing about NSC is the randomness. I hate the "neatness" of other forums.

If worry about that on the interweb then seriously.

For those who do ->

1) Did you do you usual check of the sock draw at 5PM ?
2) If you did, can you now sleep at night ?
3) Sale by dates in your fridge. I know it's a worry, but a cucumber can kill you. I read it on Facebook.
4) Have you checked your inbox ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That worked well thanks :thumbsup:

I don't think you need to merge as I would think they'll just naturally fall down the board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here