Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] EURO 2024 Matchday 13 (Slovakia v Romania, Ukraine v Belgium, Czech Rep v Turkey, Georgia v Portugal)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Brilliant, what a performance from Georgia. They were incredible to a man, any one of them could’ve been man of the match.

That was a masterclass defensive and counter attacking performance, and probably my favourite of the tournament so far. They were absolutely immense.

Yes, Portugal made changes and were poor, but Georgia absolutely deserved that and the clean sheet.

Also, the referee Mr. Mykola Balakin of Ukraine was quite outstanding.

Absolutely buzzing after that, and delighted that Portugal’s first half shenanigans not only didn’t reward them, but punished them. Ronaldo going off (before he was sent off!) tail between his legs was a thing of beauty.

Kvaratskhelia is an absolute diamond of a player. The dribble with six players around them before being fouled was absolutely insane. WOW. What a player.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Brilliant, what a performance from Georgia. They were incredible to a man, any one of them could’ve been man of the match.

That was a masterclass defensive and counter attacking performance, and probably my favourite of the tournament so far. They were absolutely immense.

Yes, Portugal made changes and were poor, but Georgia absolutely deserved that and the clean sheet.

Absolutely buzzing after that, and delighted that Portugal’s first half shenanigans not only didn’t reward them, but punished them. Ronaldo going off (before he was sent off!) tail between his legs was a thing of beauty.

Kvaratskhelia is an absolute diamond of a player. The dribble with six players around them before being fouled was absolutely insane. WOW. What a player.
Why don't we have any Georgians at Brighton!? Barber out! 😂

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Agree with every word.

Incredible performance by Georgia. The parties in tblisi will be quite something.

They have a team they can be very proud of. I'm glad we're not playing them, my loyalty would be severely tested

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

Willy Sagnol has distilled passion, discipline and skill into a fabulous Georgian side. Loved R7’s smacked-arse face.

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
If playing 'like paraplegic terrapins with their legs stapled together' and going all out to send everyone into a coma, is what you consider 'lucky' then I'll stick with my preference for a good manager. 😉
Lucky = progress in tournament. Comas and disadvantaged terrapins are optional. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here