Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 12 (Netherlands vs Austria, France vs Poland, England vs Slovenia & Denmark vs Serbia)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Southgate says that he's his own worst critic.

He hasn't been on NSC recently then.
Bring It On Lol GIF by CBeebies HQ

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm watching four England defenders without a Slovenian player within 5 yards of them. And yet we don't seem to be able to find any overloads at the other end of the pitch. I'm wondering whether this is just a coincidence ?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm watching four England defenders without a Slovenian player within 5 yards of them. And yet we don't seem to be able to find any overloads at the other end of the pitch. I'm wondering whether this is just a coincidence ?
We need to be playing two defensive midfielders on the edge of our own box AT ALL TIMES.

I'd have sacked the **** for doing that against San Marino at home alone.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The annoying thing is there were rumours of Southgate getting a big job post-Euros, but surely no way any decent sized club takes him now? Which makes it more likely he’ll stay.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Imagine not being able to get a decent tune out of this group of players :nono::moo:
I know, right.

There's a feeling that anybody could win the league with Man City because of how stacked they are with talent (thanks to unlimited dark money), but I dunno. I think Southgate could probably get them relegated.

After all, he already got England relegated...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Gallagher has made some terrible passing decisions, under zero prrssure, all through the fast half.
I don’t understand the mentality of anyone who thinks he’s better than Mainoo personally

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Has any England centre back rolled the ball under his studs and bought an attacker on to open up space this whole f***ing tournament ?

But the problems are definitely at the other end, or the players selected, or the pitch :facepalm:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
They don't really have the players for it but it's notable just how much braver the Slovenians are in possession than us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here