Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 7

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This is absolutely appalling. Southgate may be the worst coach in the tournament.
Remember, he's receiving £4.88m a year for this.

Easily the highest paid manager in the Euros.

I hope the FA have kept the receipt.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Totally overrun in midfield. It almost looks like we've got a right back playing there.
The game completely passes Alexander Arnold by. What the hell is he supposed to be doing?

Hes terrified of receiving the ball in tight spaces, hardly moves, is completely casual and his so called passing 'range' appears to be myth.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Thought Southgate was at least supposed to be a good defensive coach. So what on earth are the defence doing?

Denmark are well on top, the only team even trying.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Please get that clown out so I can start supporting my country again. I watched the first half to see if I could stomach it but can't.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The game completely passes Alexander Arnold by. What the hell is he supposed to be doing?

Hes terrified of receiving the ball in tight spaces, hardly moves, is completely casual and his so called passing 'range' appears to be myth.
I think his passing is great. Otherwise, just don't see what he brings to the midfield. Certainly not energy. Doesn't seem to make any angles or move much to help others out. I think I'd rather see Bellingham back there.. he and Rice have both got the engine to get forward too, and get Foden in the middle where he does damage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here