Jul 5, 2003
at home
The lordi bloke ws pissed

We should come out of this and tell them all to f*** off

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All kinds of everything remind me of you. I wanted to come on Dana's face.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The lordi bloke ws pissed

We should come out of this and tell them all to f*** off

Correct.

And all of the countries who love our tourist money can all f*** off too.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We could use Adele and we would still do crap in it. No point entering it next year as each year we finish in a crap position and look more of a joke.

To be fair, it's not us that looks like a joke. Time to put this farce to bed and end the jolly for all of the BBC flunkies.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
The bent voting in this farce would put an election run by Robert Mugabe to shame. All the Baltics & Balkans looking after their neighbours. Cyprus voting for Greece. Greece voting for Cyprus. The list is endless. Next year, The UK should put in a joke entrant to stick two fingers up at the whole farce. The Wombles, Ken Dodd,? There has to be somebody out there?

Eurovision is so bad its brilliant.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
The bent voting in this farce would put an election run by Robert Mugabe to shame. All the Baltics & Balkans looking after their neighbours. Cyprus voting for Greece. Greece voting for Cyprus. The list is endless. Next year, The UK should put in a joke entrant to stick two fingers up at the whole farce. The Wombles, Ken Dodd,? There has to be somebody out there?

Eurovision is so bad its brilliant.

Precisely! We should stop pretending it's a serious credible contest and just enter acts that take the piss.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Precisely! We should stop pretending it's a serious credible contest and just enter acts that take the piss.

We could get Simon Cowell to oversee the selection process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here