Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren Pledges please for a memorial stone for him at Falmer.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
£10 here.

PayPal seems to take 56pence for the transaction, not sure if you can get round this somehow, but I've sent £10.56, if people would like to do the same.

EDIT: Ignore this! The 56 pence comes out at the end, so I've actually sent £11.12. How Evan would have laughed :facepalm:

Last edited:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Donation sent

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
will certainly stick £5 in if I can either work out Paypal or if there is an alternative method.

edit: bank playing up, finally worked out paypal, sent.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Somebody asked during poker sunday night where Priesty was and the usual off the cuff banter ensued , never had the pleasure of meeting Evan personally but in the short time i got to know him via here was all good , i will miss you fella, condolences to family and friends RIP Evan .

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just a point - maybe better if Bozza sends out the bank details or posts them on here.

Thanks for the PM, but from a security point of view.... probably wise if they come from Bozza.

Siobhan

Jan 26, 2011
This is Evan's sister. I am completely overwhelmed and touched by all the kind words and prayers everyone has posted. This has been a complete shock to our family and all the posts have been comforting to read. It's nice to know Evan had a great circle of friends. Thank you all.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This is Evan's sister. I am completely overwhelmed and touched by all the kind words and prayers everyone has posted. This has been a complete shock to our family and all the posts have been comforting to read. It's nice to know Evan had a great circle of friends. Thank you all.

Hi Siobhan, please do pass on our sincere condolances to all the family, understandably difficult if not impossible times for the whole family and close friends, our thoughts are with you all, from all of us at North Stand Chat

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I cant thank you all enough for everyting. I am going to lay down and try and get some sleep. This post has done nothing but move my heart with the generosity by all of you. Thank you so much, my best friend Evan would appreciate every bit of it.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Donated.
Very sad time.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
from the shirt sponsor thread

You can Paypal cash to me at: bozza@northstandchat.com. Please pay as a 'gift' so that no fees are deducted from the funds you transfer. Please include your NSC username in your payment reference so I know who has contributed.

If you would prefer to pay directly to my bank account or send me a cheque or cash please contact me via PM and I'll provide my details.
GO!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just seen this thread, well done P'Nuts, as promised last night, i'll sent £20 later on today, if I can work out how to.

Sioban, heartfelt condolences to you and your parents, you've lost a great brother/son.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here