Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton tickets

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Is it even worth going the once? Thinking about making the trip, would be my first away game besides the upcoming QPR friendly
Worth going to once, at least in the upper tier now you can see the game. It is one of my least favourite grounds so I am glad this is the one I miss for Beautiful Days festival.

If you have not been and enjoy the old school grounds definitely go. I like that is stuck in the heart of the community and there is a good buzz about the place.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got mine for the Lad and I. asked would you like to go to this festival thing or go to Everton away. Well trained son said "EVERTON AWAY!"

Looks like Seagull Travel, disappointingly isn't going from Littlehampton any more. Any other coaches that leave from this far west? Guess we can drive to the pick up point in Worthing?
Out of interest I opened my ST email and saw it was £60 per person :eek: that's £3k for a full coach, I'm sure pre covid it was half that price

moe

Sep 7, 2023
any chance someone could screenshot the seats left in the upper tier after today's sale :)

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
any chance someone could screenshot the seats left in the upper tier after today's sale :)
Screenshot_20240711-094524~2.png

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I think this will sell out, no question
Au contraire mon ami, i would say there is very little chance of this selling out.
My reasoning as follows
1 Some 300 seats were unsold last year despite it being an obvious target for loyalty points
2 People who went last year because they thought last chance for Goodison will probably not go again
3 It being in august will mean a clash with holidays
4 Even if it gets close the last seats remaining will all be restricted view (lot of those at Goodison)

Edit :- just to say that obviously i would love to be proved wrong but i just cannot see it happening!

Last edited:

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Au contraire mon ami, i would say there is very little chance of this selling out.
My reasoning as follows
1 Some 300 seats were unsold last year despite it being an obvious target for loyalty points
2 People who went last year because they thought last chance for Goodison will probably not go again
3 It being in august will mean a clash with holidays
4 Even if it gets close the last seats remaining will all be restricted view (lot of those at Goodison)

Edit :- just to say that obviously i would love to be proved wrong but i just cannot see it happening!
You’ve forgotten the one key piece ! It’s the first away of the season and first game under the new manager!

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Does anybody know roughly how many people were in tier 1? I'd like to have an idea if I'm gonna stay in it for the lower capacity away days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here