Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

The confirmation we’ve been waiting for?

Congratulations TB, PB. Welcome Fabi Hürzeler to BHA.

:bloom:

(Can I change the thread title now? 🤗)

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
It's not signed til the club announces it's signed, no matter how super exciteable the journos get. Sake! :facepalm:
Every player we have signed, NSCers have celebrated the signings when it’s been confirmed the contracts have been signed by the certain members of Press.

NSCers were celebrating RDZ’s signing when it was announced on Sky Sports.

Florian Pettenberg is a widely respected German Sky News sports journalist.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Every player we have signed, NSCers have celebrated the signings when it’s been confirmed the contracts have been signed by the certain members of Press.

NSCers were celebrating RDZ’s signing when it was announced on Sky Sports.

Pettenberg is a widely respected German Sky News sports journalist.

Says who? The only person I believe is Tony. In Tony we trust, when he says it is so, it will be so.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Says who? The only person I believe is Tony. In Tony we trust, when he says it is so, it will be so.
Being pedantic, it is usually Paul Barber who says so, especially when Tony is in Australia.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seriously - look at every singing thread on NSC - since when have NSCers waited for a photo from the Club to celebrate the signing of anyone? We were all jumping up and down wildly excited on the Barco signing because of confirmation by joirnalists - and actually the majority teasing a poster for saying he won’t beleive it until he sees a photo.

No, it’s not “official” until the Club has said it is but it’s petulant and silly to quash people’s feeling of joy over this when it’s pretty clear, it would take a fcuk up of enormous proportions if Hürzeler turned out not to be our new manager after all.
You're saying precisely nothing, in typically verbose fashion. Let me explain. He's. Not. Yet. Singed.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Seriously - look at every singing thread on NSC - since when have NSCers waited for a photo from the Club to celebrate the signing of anyone? We were all jumping up and down wildly excited on the Barco signing because of confirmation by journalists - and actually the majority teasing a poster for saying he won’t beleive it until he sees a photo.

No, it’s not “official” until the Club has said it is but it’s petulant and silly to quash people’s feeling of joy over this when it’s pretty clear, it would take a fcuk up of enormous proportions if Hürzeler turned out not to be our new manager after all.

I’d probably be more circumspect if it were Fabi Romano saying contracts are signed but Pettenberg is in another class altogether.
Bit liver sausage Zeberdi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here