Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
It's amazing that between an inexperienced 31-year old coach (who has less experience than GP when he was appointed) and an infinitely more experienced GP now, fans will opt for the former out of pride even if it's a massive gamble. Nice one lads!
Don’t be ridiculous Hans - read the analytics - then tell me you think Potter is the better choice - if you think that, then with all due respect you don’t understand how we are playing and what our weaknesses are.

When did Potter radically improve our goal/scoring capabilities and when did RDZ radically improve us in defence? This guy has done both with a very similar system - in a very short period of time.

Last edited:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Football is meant to be cyclic right? So at what point will one of these new coaches go 'back' to the 2-3-5 formation which was quite normal pre WW2? It would be nuts if some lunatic tried it here first!!!!!!!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Is Attila involved in brokering this deal? :wink:
Don't jinx it FFS
It's amazing that between an inexperienced 31-year old coach (who has less experience than GP when he was appointed) and an infinitely more experienced GP now, fans will opt for the former out of pride even if it's a massive gamble. Nice one lads!
We know our history.

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
Football is meant to be cyclic right? So at what point will one of these new coaches go 'back' to the 2-3-5 formation which was quite normal pre WW2? It would be nuts if some lunatic tried it here first!!!!!!!
At this point this is pretty low-down in our list of concerns. But nice thought!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
You're Swansman aren't you - I thought he was now Han Solo - I'm getting old 🤦‍♂️

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
There are some very valid reasons for people to not want Potter though. It doesnt matter who you compare him to, those reasons still remain valid.

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
I was actually thinking that last week.
Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here