Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Is he here yet? Can we wave a banner and fire the party popper of mild excitement?

To be followed immediately by the realisation that we still won’t see a Brighton game for over two months.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Depends on platform. Laptop/desktop view, the ads are absolutely fine and I don't find they affect how I use the site at all.

Mobile, on the other hand ... even as a logged in user, from time to time get those ones that insist on taking over the whole screen as you scroll down a page and cause the page layout to change. Those are fecking annoying.
^ this, has been driving me nuts lately. They go full screen, which is fine, but then they drop to the bottom, which is also fine, but then you click to close it, scroll a bit more, and the fucker pops up again.

Even more annoying are the ones that don't just take up the bottom of the screen, but insist on pushing in from the sides too for a moment.

I don't want to use an ad blocker. I absolutely don't resent seeing ads to pay for this site, but they really are starting to take the piss.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
this is in line with the final piece of the jigsaw - agreeing the compensation was reported as being done on Monday night.
The only remaining negotiation is presumably his staff, who's coming, who's staying . (apparently goalkeeper coaches staying at Bayern ) and then the media stuff.
No wonder its taken a while if we were trying to get Bayern's goalkeeping coaches as part of the deal

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Unless there’s a lengthy gardening leave clause in his contract, you seem to have forgotten that he can just resign and then join us and St Pauli gets nothing.
signed a new contract recently
Suspect there would be some clauses injected by St Pauli.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here