Falmer School Walkway

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
Why would there be any problems with "locals"? Is this yet another dig at Moulsecoomb? I suspect it is...

Not a dig at Moulsecoomb at all, I lived in Birdham Road between 1987 and 2005, It's just common knowledge that a lot of nasty people and their nasty families live round Newick, Chailey, Halland, Stonecross roads. And knowing some of these peoples love of violence it wouldn't surprise me if there had been trouble round there.

The reason I asked was because I didn't want to take me 4 year old down there if there was the chance of something kicking off

Not a dig at Moulsecoomb at all, I lived in Birdham Road between 1987 and 2005, It's just common knowledge that a lot of nasty people and their nasty families live round Newick, Chailey, Halland, Stonecross roads. And knowing some of these peoples love of violence it wouldn't surprise me if there had been trouble round there.

The reason I asked was because I didn't want to take me 4 year old down there if there was the chance of something kicking off

They would defo eat anyone under 6 tbh???

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Stayed for a pint, last night, then walked through 'scoomb down to Coldean Lane. Not many people about.

People should not have any more fear in walking though this area as any other area in suburban Brighton. Maybe it's because I'm familiar to the area from my school days, but really, having fears of taking your 4 y o through the area is a tad insulting. There's no recent history of random attacks on kids.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Quite ridiculous. I live in Newick Rd, and know most people around there. I would say that 99% were Albion fans themselves. I know of 5 season ticket holders not including me and my Son, that live in Newick Rd. The only trouble I have seen in the last six years was family related. So "common knowledge" as you put it, has got it wrong. There are a lot of decent people around Moulsecoomb now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports