[Film] Favourite 90 + yr old actors still alive?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Robert Wagner is still with us (93).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As is Virginia McKenna, who really is one of very best of all time.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
… I’ll be back on dec 28. Tought Dame Maggie Smith already had turned 90 but we will have to wait a couple of months then. In the meantime it’s Hackman.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Tom Baker: When he was the doctor, my good mate was having his 7th or 8th birthday party and he lived on the same road and popped round in full costume to see all the kids! Imagine that as a child?! You’d be besides yourself! Nobody from Star Wars or the High Chaparral ever turned up at my birthday parties… :(

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It's got to be Clint Eastwood with Robert Duvall coming in second.

The greatest living actor of all time is a mere 84.................Al Pacino!

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Tom Baker: When he was the doctor, my good mate was having his 7th or 8th birthday party and he lived on the same road and popped round in full costume to see all the kids! Imagine that as a child?! You’d be besides yourself! Nobody from Star Wars or the High Chaparral ever turned up at my birthday parties… :(
I managed to meet Tom when he did a talk for his "Who on Earth is Tom Baker?" book in Borders in Brighton back in the 90's, I got him to sign a copy of Doctor Who Magazine, and the book of course :D

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Eve Marie Saint in On The Waterfront

However that could be a confusion with my love of Lloyd Cole And The Commotion’s
She looks Eve Marie Saint in On The Waterfront, she reads Simone de Beauvoir in her American circumstance......

1719172019994.png

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports