Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United Round 2

Monkeytown Red

Nov 7, 2010
That's not the point you or I are making. The suggestion that we smash pubs up is complete and utter bollocks! Which pubs have we smashed up? Id love you to name the pubs OR the places where this happened. :facepalm:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not so.

One of the articles of faith of FCUM supporters is that football matches shouldn't be rearranged to suit the TV companies or the money men.

There's a debate on their forum about the option of refusing any offer from TV to show Albion v FCUM live. Rochdale was different, because it's easy to get to on a Friday night.

fcumforum.org.uk :: Log in

How much of a say do the other club get? Given that I'm away sat-sun and if it was on the friday I could attend I'll be royally f***ed off if FCUM force our hand and make us turn down the cameras.

Bit touchy arn't we!!:wanker:

How about Altrincham, Leek, Buxton......... Ask Leekbrook Gull which pubs and shops cause someone from up there told me.

Why not just do a trawl of the Non league forums before you get angry next time.

What are you worried about anyway every club has an element of trouble. Its normally the lack of police and stewards as its not expected at non league games.

you're the wanker, you've heard from someone else and you've trawled non league forums, must be true. So what about Falmer residents concerns that we're gonna smash up The Swan and Piss in the pond, did you not find them comments insulting.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
you're the wanker, you've heard from someone else and you've trawled non league forums, must be true. So what about Falmer residents concerns that we're gonna smash up The Swan and Piss in the pond, did you not find them comments insulting.

Oh don't be so over dramatic. Chances are we may not even play them and if we do nothing will happen.

But stuff has happened when they travel cause of their numbers and they like to watch football the way it used to be. All the good stuff is great but to say nothing ever happens is not true coz it has.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here