Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You're right. Lets let a couple of thousand FCUM fan into the south stand. I see no probs whatsoever.

We could have done so IF the club had been on the ball earlier and given them an allocation. However this would have prevented the stewards carrying out their usual role of staring out at the home end for 90 minutes.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
My advice is to go on Youtube and watch a few vids of FC United's fans. Plenty of kids, plenty of women, plenty of families and no trouble whatsoever. My dad goes every week, he's 66 years old and had a stroke earlier this year. You think he'd bother if it was a bunch of hoolies? My mate takes his 5 year old lad and 7 year old daughter. They absolutely love it. Yep, hoolies the lot of them. It's 100% crap spouted by people with an agenda against FC Utd, and it's sad that anyone's fallen for it.

Aside from a few knobs on the pitch (which I personally wasn't happy about for exactly this reason), there was no trouble at Rochdale and there'll be no trouble at your place. We're a decent bunch.

How come if your fans are such a decent bunch the last two times you've played at Nantwich Town, there's been pubs trashed in the town centre, seats ripped out of their stand, young kids having their scarves nicked by grown men and hoolies in a 70's timewarp generally being nasty to anyone who doesn't support you. I hear that similar goes on at every away match you play and I certainly have no agenda against your team or fans so I'm well pleased that the Albion are taking steps to ensure our fans are able to enjoy the match.

Yoda

English & European
A dozen or so fans spilled onto the pitch when we scored the first goal. Hundreds went on the pitch at full time to celebrate with the players, putting them on their shoulders etc. It was our cup final. We had over 4,000 there.
There were about 6 flares and about 10 smoke grenades in the stand throughout the match and a ''Your sister is your mother'' chant towards Dale fans.

Very much so worthy of Cat C?
Oh and some loon threw a smoke grenade on the pitch, ridiculous I know and he got a telling from those around him.

Me thinks you've just said there why the old bill have made it Cat C. :rolleyes:

livelylobster

Nov 19, 2010
How come if your fans are such a decent bunch the last two times you've played at Nantwich Town, there's been pubs trashed in the town centre, seats ripped out of their stand, young kids having their scarves nicked by grown men and hoolies in a 70's timewarp generally being nasty to anyone who doesn't support you. I hear that similar goes on at every away match you play and I certainly have no agenda against your team or fans so I'm well pleased that the Albion are taking steps to ensure our fans are able to enjoy the match.

Can you please back up your claims because having attended the said game that is total 100% prefabricated and you damn well know it. Once again please back up this jackanory story to your source?

mwvickers

Nov 20, 2010

you forgot to mention the banks, post offices and corner shops we didn't rob at gun point. Also we didn't turn up at the pre-arranged meeting point with the Nantwich firm.
Get a grip a keyboard warrior believing another keyboard warriors lies. If we had done all this why didn't Rochdale reduce our allocation after all the police at their ground belong to the same force who police most of our games. GMP don't seem to have a problem with us and they know us better than any other police force.

These lies are spouted by people (Glazer loving twats) who are against what we are trying to achieve. It would be like me starting a rumour that all BHA fans are gay. ;)

you forgot to mention the banks, post offices and corner shops we didn't rob at gun point. Also we didn't turn up at the pre-arranged meeting point with the Nantwich firm.
Get a grip a keyboard warrior believing another keyboard warriors lies. If we had done all this why didn't Rochdale reduce our allocation after all the police at their ground belong to the same force who police most of our games. GMP don't seem to have a problem with us and they know us better than any other police force.

These lies are spouted by people (Glazer loving twats) who are against what we are trying to achieve. It would be like me starting a rumour that all BHA fans are gay. ;)

That would be pure slander. Officially nearly 5% are straight!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps the OB are seeing FCUM as an opportunity to earn a bit of overtime before Christmas?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Note to the FCUM fans, or whatever the f*** you're called...

If you do decide half way though the game that you want to invade our pitch, I have the number of a very reliable taxi company you can call.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If you bother to read it you will find it is a brilliant article.

Frankly I am bored with FC United so can't be bothered no matter how good it is. Why they keep blaming our club for their limited allocation is beyond me. As I've said elsewhere why would we turn down the revenuie if we didn't have to ? The Police forces involved may have an agenda but how is that our fault ?

livelylobster

Nov 19, 2010
All joking aside, all at FC are looking forward to a celebration of football and to enjoy the wonderful Brighton nightlife. A few of us are drinking in the Lord Nelson early doors on the saturday so come on over, share a friendly pint and a sing-song... lets make it a day too remember. Peace.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
its aknown fact,troublemakers are down for the weekend,not going to game,just a weekend drinking in brighton

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
its aknown fact,troublemakers are down for the weekend,not going to game,just a weekend drinking in brighton

The problem is that posts like this raise one question, the 'fact' is known by whom ? You may well be right but unsubstansiated staements like this are what gives FC United fans the right to complain.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Frankly I am bored with FC United so can't be bothered no matter how good it is. Why they keep blaming our club for their limited allocation is beyond me. As I've said elsewhere why would we turn down the revenuie if we didn't have to ? The Police forces involved may have an agenda but how is that our fault ?

Errr.........because the Albion ultimately made the decision, not the police? Look at how some of our fans had a binfest about not getting a ticket for Charlton. This is the biggest game in FCUM's history, and due to a bunch of neurotic jobsworths many of their fans won't get a chance to see it, whilst in the Albion end there will be thousands of empty seats.

livelylobster

Nov 19, 2010

Do you mind revealing where this fact has come from because I assure you all you will see is a bunch of lads having a good natured laugh. Bit boisterous and noisy possibly with all the singing but just a harmless bunch of football fans trying to have a good time whilst watching our team. Come over and speak to some of us at some point and find out for yourselves. You might just find out that we have more in common than most sets of supporters.

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010

Is that Brighton fans local school hooligans or the saga over 60s knitting circle you are referring too
Most of these so called facts on here seem to come from a friend of a friend type of thing and few keyboard warriors from both sides coupled with a few people who have very staunch anti FC agenda one a Manchester United fan who is also a scouser who was very politely told where to go at the formation of FC and now spends his sad life trawling the internet forums and newspapers spreading his shite which a lot of people fall for there are also one or two others like this who feel they are loosing out because of FC purely in a monetary value so only have their own self interests at heart

For some reason we also have a few so called fans of non league clubs who take great delight in informing fans of clubs that we are playing to lock up their kids and daughter as the murderous and rapist hordes of FC are on the way etc now I have no idea why they are like this one can only think jealousy or just the fact they lead a very sad life

Now lets put all this into context
Rochdale game a few fans run on the pitch gave a player who scored a congratulatory pat on the back then ran back into the stands

A smoke bomb thrown on the side of the pitch lets just say the lad who done this was dealt with by the people stood around him lesson learnt and I don't think he will be doing it again

And no arrests

Following FC since the start and I cant believe that the Sussex plod have brown stuff oozing down their legs at the thought of a visit from a few hundred FC fans for an all ticket game

Yet we can take two to three times more to an away non league game which at some grounds is little more the a field with a fence around it
pay on the gate no segregation have a drink whilst watching the game policed by a couple of community bobbies and stewarded by a couple of old retired committee members yet have no trouble

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Is that Brighton fans local school hooligans or the saga over 60s knitting circle you are referring too
Most of these so called facts on here seem to come from a friend of a friend type of thing and few keyboard warriors from both sides coupled with a few people who have very staunch anti FC agenda one a Manchester United fan who is also a scouser who was very politely told where to go at the formation of FC and now spends his sad life trawling the internet forums and newspapers spreading his shite which a lot of people fall for there are also one or two others like this who feel they are loosing out because of FC purely in a monetary value so only have their own self interests at heart

For some reason we also have a few so called fans of non league clubs who take great delight in informing fans of clubs that we are playing to lock up their kids and daughter as the murderous and rapist hordes of FC are on the way etc now I have no idea why they are like this one can only think jealousy or just the fact they lead a very sad life

Now lets put all this into context
Rochdale game a few fans run on the pitch gave a player who scored a congratulatory pat on the back then ran back into the stands

A smoke bomb thrown on the side of the pitch lets just say the lad who done this was dealt with by the people stood around him lesson learnt and I don't think he will be doing it again

And no arrests

Following FC since the start and I cant believe that the Sussex plod have brown stuff oozing down their legs at the thought of a visit from a few hundred FC fans for an all ticket game

Yet we can take two to three times more to an away non league game which at some grounds is little more the a field with a fence around it
pay on the gate no segregation have a drink whilst watching the game policed by a couple of community bobbies and stewarded by a couple of old retired committee members yet have no trouble

Withdean is worse than most non-league grounds.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Withdean is worse than most non-league grounds.

So you are cheerfully ignoring the 'no arrests' at Rochdale, where there were four times as many FCUM fans, and a 'local' match where in theory all of the rapists and pillagers would be able to attend easily?

Give FCUM a break, for a club that started five years ago as a vague idea in a curry house, to the second round of the FA Cup in five years is a hell of an achievement. It's a shame the vindictive attitude of some at the Albion, no names (and on NSC) is preventing their fans see them on the day (hopefully losing to us).

On a separate note, an anagram of Richard Hebberd is Charred Bib Herd, do you think that Lord Bracknell would piss on Hebberd's orange steward's bid if it was on fire?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here