Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
This lot are boring the f*** out of me now.

They really do think they're something special. This is a bollox game for us that is being hyped into something it aint. Shame we've let so many of them join the forum now but i guess we'll have to listen to this f***ing drivel all week now. Especially
When we have MUCH more pressing issues.....like the league!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As an update to this from FCUM TV:

nelonensport will only show the FA Cup games as delayed and not live on their subscription satellite channel. If they use a live feed and it is not encrypted a motorised satellite dish and sat receiver will do the job. If the feed is encrypted you will need a receiver that can decode the signal but I cannot advise further due to legal ramifications as it will be used on commercial premises and not in a persons residence.

livelylobster

Nov 19, 2010
I am gutted as a mancunian as well as an FC United ST holder who has lived in Brighton for the past 12 years that all this animosity has arose. The FC Utd crowd are by the whole a very tolerant left field group of people just like the town I am proud to say I live in where people from all different backgrounds are generally accepted. Brighton can stand tall about that. Our struggles both sides of the divide are well documented and we are more connected than we might think. Our ideologies run along the same lines and this is why that most FC United fans feel disgusted that we have been judged to be 'Category C' hardcore football hooligans when essentially we are just like you.

Seven-Dials FC fan.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Perhaps the OB are seeing FCUM as an opportunity to earn a bit of overtime before Christmas?

Oh El Pres do keep up with the thread, tut tut did you not read my post on P34? :angry:

Anyway I've found someone who may be able to help the FCUM fans without tickets:

5196264752_2064a97aa2.jpg

solderboy

puke on the palace
Nov 22, 2010
in my wifes ussy
best thing for all u manks are not to bother turning up, ur going to get knocked out of the cup anyway and anyone that wants it will be going home in a brighton ambulance, oh and if u do make it and tuck in2 some food at half time just remember it wont be mayo in ya burgers MMM NICE

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I am gutted as a mancunian as well as an FC United ST holder who has lived in Brighton for the past 12 years that all this animosity has arose. The FC Utd crowd are by the whole a very tolerant left field group of people just like the town I am proud to say I live in where people from all different backgrounds are generally accepted. Brighton can stand tall about that. Our struggles both sides of the divide are well documented and we are more connected than we might think. Our ideologies run along the same lines and this is why that most FC United fans feel disgusted that we have been judged to be 'Category C' hardcore football hooligans when essentially we are just like you.

Seven-Dials FC fan.

Feel sorry about your disappointment.
NSC can be hypocritical: ready to whinge when other clubs don't give us much of an allocation but blind to the contradiction of only giving 10% to FC Manc.

Now the time has expired for STH's to claim their seats, all are available online. EVERY block, including North stand has good availability. Looks like we have berly sold 1500 tickets. Seems less than 150 sold in the East stand.

BHA - Make the right decision and give another 1700 (yes, east and west, let them bring 2500) to FCUM and we have a chance of nearly filling Withdean. Why was this grade C - BHA dont want to watch a team from the 7th tier of English football - demand for home tickets proves this........................

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Now the time has expired for STH's to claim their seats, all are available online. EVERY block, including North stand has good availability. Looks like we have berly sold 1500 tickets. Seems less than 150 sold in the East stand.

BHA - Make the right decision and give another 1700 (yes, east and west, let them bring 2500) to FCUM and we have a chance of nearly filling Withdean. Why was this grade C - BHA dont want to watch a team from the 7th tier of English football - demand for home tickets proves this........................

What? Turn the tie into a virtual home game for them? Sorry, they may well all want to see the game but I want to see us progress to the next round without any further replays.

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
interesting

solderboy-is that your real username or can you not spell -soldier boy, as for the threat-how old are you. Go home in an ambulance-sheesh :lol:

regarding tkts -well a decision was made, the 850 offered all snapped up and coaches etc booked, the decision to make US -a lowly 7th division team a cat C match has pissed off a lot of our support, not least cos any revenue on which our club depends is now going to be spent on completely unnecessary robocops.

So even if the board did decide to chuck us a bone at this late stage the appetite to travel south for some at least has dissapeared.

We have organised private venues in M/cr with live stream for the match so several hundred are likely to choose this option.

Bottom line I expect a half empty stadium ----------sad.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Is that Brighton fans local school hooligans or the saga over 60s knitting circle you are referring too
Most of these so called facts on here seem to come from a friend of a friend type of thing and few keyboard warriors from both sides coupled with a few people who have very staunch anti FC agenda one a Manchester United fan who is also a scouser who was very politely told where to go at the formation of FC and now spends his sad life trawling the internet forums and newspapers spreading his shite which a lot of people fall for there are also one or two others like this who feel they are loosing out because of FC purely in a monetary value so only have their own self interests at heart

For some reason we also have a few so called fans of non league clubs who take great delight in informing fans of clubs that we are playing to lock up their kids and daughter as the murderous and rapist hordes of FC are on the way etc now I have no idea why they are like this one can only think jealousy or just the fact they lead a very sad life

Now lets put all this into context
Rochdale game a few fans run on the pitch gave a player who scored a congratulatory pat on the back then ran back into the stands

A smoke bomb thrown on the side of the pitch lets just say the lad who done this was dealt with by the people stood around him lesson learnt and I don't think he will be doing it again

And no arrests

Following FC since the start and I cant believe that the Sussex plod have brown stuff oozing down their legs at the thought of a visit from a few hundred FC fans for an all ticket game

Yet we can take two to three times more to an away non league game which at some grounds is little more the a field with a fence around it
pay on the gate no segregation have a drink whilst watching the game policed by a couple of community bobbies and stewarded by a couple of old retired committee members yet have no trouble

Good post.

solderboy

puke on the palace
Nov 22, 2010
in my wifes ussy
solderboy isnt my real username u stupid mank

regarding the tickets u should be glad of the 850

if the board decided to chuck u a bone, why dont u use that bone and stick it up ur rusty ring hole

and stay at the private venues in that shit hole of a city and watch ur team get knocked out

so what if theres a half full withdean were not that botherd on watching u upstarts anyway

sambha75

do one ...asshole
Nov 9, 2010
good old sussex
best thing for all u manks are not to bother turning up, ur going to get knocked out of the cup anyway and anyone that wants it will be going home in a brighton ambulance, oh and if u do make it and tuck in2 some food at half time just remember it wont be mayo in ya burgers MMM NICE

solderboy, i forgot to ask did you get that job in the burger van?

kazfcum

Nov 19, 2010

Its manCs solder'boy'.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here