Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ferdinand says that Terry was 'blatantly racist'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bushy,

as a Chelsea fan, what are your thoughts on the matter? Also, what the hell were those chants about last night? Have Chelsea fans gone mad?

I hope the FA look into the Chelsea chants last night and take appropriate action.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Chelsea fans really can't handle their Belgian beer when they go over there, can they? f***ing lightweights. Bruges in 1995 led to the deportation of nearly a thousand fans and 354 arrested. Last night some inappropriate chanting about Anton Ferdinand. I hope they identify those that took part and ban them like they did to the Arsenal fans with the songs aimed at Emmanuel Adebayor.

This 'Kick It Out' campaign is going tremendously well isn't it? Top level football from players to fans are disgusting and the FA should be ashamed.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Chelsea fans really can't handle their Belgian beer when they go over there, can they? f***ing lightweights. Bruges in 1995 led to the deportation of nearly a thousand fans and 354 arrested. Last night some inappropriate chanting about Anton Ferdinand. I hope they identify those that took part and ban them like they did to the Arsenal fans with the songs aimed at Emmanuel Adebayor.

This 'Kick It Out' campaign is going tremendously well isn't it? Top level football from players to fans are disgusting and the FA should be ashamed.
From the bloke who was on here literally crying that his mates had messed him up with a bird in a club:facepalm:

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Footballers are pretty basic and swear at each other all the time on the field, I bet Geer's been called a Scottish c*** many times, same as the Welsh are called sheep shaggers, adding the word black in front of c*** is hardly crime of the century, any more than calling us poofs, faggots etc, which supporters of all other teams do, sometimes even getting quite offensive.

As Ashley Cole, Drogba and half of his teamates at Chelsea are black I seriously doubt Terry meant it in any way other than as a footballers normal abuse of an opponent or he would find a very cold reception for himself in the dressing room, wouldn't he?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I hope the FA look into the Chelsea chants last night and take appropriate action.

Be hard to take action though as they didn't make any racist remarks. Although they were refering to the Black c*** comment im sure. It's just proving what they meant that will be difficult

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Be hard to take action though as they didn't make any racist remarks. Although they were refering to the Black c*** comment im sure. It's just proving what they meant that will be difficult

Cop out. You do not have to be explicit to be racist. Chelsea should have action taken against them.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
so, as before, what are your thoughts?
Its a complete load of bollocks, either Ferdinand should come out and say "Terry said this to me" or "I didn't hear what he said" and put it to bed

He's inflaming the situation more by not saying anything.

It sounds like the only person that actually knows what was said was John Terry and if it cant be proved 100% by anyone else what was said - which is going to be hard, then everyone that's sticking their 2 pence in should just shut the f*** up. But in todays climate that's never going to happen

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
[MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] Either Ferdinand should come out and say "Terry said this to me" or "I didn't hear what he said" and put it to bed

Couldn't agree more, its getting a tad boring now!!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I was walking through Worthing the other day, and John Terry drove upto me in his Lamborghini and told me to 'suck off a dog' before punching my mum square in the face and killing her instantly.

This story was brought to you by The Sun.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
[MENTION=21347]JamesAndTheGiantHead[/MENTION]

Seems like you did?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Its a complete load of bollocks, either Ferdinand should come out and say "Terry said this to me" or "I didn't hear what he said" and put it to bed

He's inflaming the situation more by not saying anything.

It's interesting how we see things differently. I think Ferdinand is going about things in a dignified manner, informing the appropriate people and NOT inflaming the issue by blathering on about it too much in the press/media. As I understand it he has "come clean" but not to the tabloids. I will even go as far to say he is showing some class, something Terry knows nothing about.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
It's interesting how we see things differently. I think Ferdinand is going about things in a dignified manner, informing the appropriate people and NOT inflaming the issue by blathering on about it too much in the press/media. As I understand it he has "come clean" but not to the tabloids. I will even go as far to say he is showing some class, something Terry knows nothing about.

I see where you're coming from, but Terry knows what he said, no one else does, and its Anton that's been quoted all over the papers. Terry has been very quiet over the subject and that's because either:
A) He's a massive racist
B) He has nothing to answer for

I'm no lip reader, but I think he said 'blind'. I can understand Terry wanting to be quiet because of all the lickkle kiddies watching. You can't say 'You blind ****, f***ing nobhead' at 3pm either.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Just read the thread in whole, and thought i'd add that i heard a journalist on talkSport this week (Yes yes, that talkSport) that Cole had said 'You can't say that to to JT' to Ferdinand.
A WTF moment to the radio - anyone else hear of this ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I see where you're coming from, but Terry knows what he said, no one else does, and its Anton that's been quoted all over the papers. Terry has been very quiet over the subject and that's because either:
A) He's a massive racist
B) He has nothing to answer for

I'm no lip reader, but I think he said 'blind'. I can understand Terry wanting to be quiet because of all the lickkle kiddies watching. You can't say 'You blind ****, f***ing nobhead' at 3pm either.

But Terry has admitted saying (or shouting to be precise) black ****, but claims it was only to deny using the words. And in my mind Terry has not kept quiet. He was bothering Anton post-match trying to get him to agree that the two of them were "cool", has a released press statement and been in the press.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here