Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures - 24/25

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
I actually think it’s a decent start. Can realistically get some good points on the board from 4 or 5 of the first 6 games.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Well we can give Fabian the Mickey Adams 10 game rule, to see whether he is as good as he looks visually. That should sort out whether he is all man or still just a boy, bring it on, I'm now excited to see where we will be then.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_4766.png
    IMG_4766.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 140

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well we can give Fabian the Mickey Adams 10 game rule, to see whether he is as good as he looks visually. That should sort out whether he is all man or still just a boy, bring it on, I'm now excited to see where we will be then.
I suppose one of the plus sides of the first three games is that anything out of Man U and Arsenal is always a bonus, we're not expected to win them. So long as we compete and he gets some time seeing how his ideas works we should be flying for the home games against Ipswich and Forest. Ipswich, now they've kept McKenna, will play a similar style to us last season so in theory the second home game will be one where it's open rather than trying to break down a low block.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Yes, we may have to settle with three or four points from a possible nine. I am particularly keen to see if he can outshine McKenna, did he turn us down? I was unable to keep up with the manager speculation!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I'll be away for Everton & Utd. Unlikely to get value ticket for Arsenal. My first game will be half way through September!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes, we may have to settle with three or four points from a possible nine. I am particularly keen to see if he can outshine McKenna, did he turn us down? I was unable to keep up with the manager speculation!
No one knows for sure.

What we know is that Andy Naylor reported McKenna was at the top of our list in The Athletic. He also wrote a puff piece about Potter returning, a couple of days before Potter ruled himself out.

I've also heard Farioli stayed in Sussex for a night at the time we started our search.

The club will never tell us for sure, agents will always brief willing workers like Romano and many people on social media will want to look clever. Personally I think we played a blinder keeping Hurzeler under the radar and out of the betting markets for as long as we did.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I actually think it’s a decent start. Can realistically get some good points on the board from 4 or 5 of the first 6 games.
Me too. Everton set to have a nightmare summer. Look set to lose Branthwaite and Onana and offering contracts to Coleman and Young. Going through a protracted sale and still got PSR pressures to sell without buying.

Hopefully we'll get them in a state of flux.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here