Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football manager 2005

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Anyone playing with the Albion? How's it going?
I've just started and have played 4 games and are mid table but need to bolster squad but obviously have no real money to spend. Anyone have any suggestions for cheap players?

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Just finished my first season coming 16th. Get Christopher Ohen in to play up front, he's free and scored 35 goals for me in the first year. :)

Only got 9k to spend in the second season though:glare:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Kept us up for two years but havent played that game for a while. Managing KDC Karabukspor in the lower reaches of the Turkish leagues, just for a change!

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Was approached by Grimsby at the end of the first season after getting to the conference south play-offs with St Albans.

Now topping the Conference 6 games 6 wins. Under the wage budget and £3million in the bank. Some cracking youngsters.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Kept us up in the first season, relegated the following season after Knight left for Liverpool, reached the League One play-offs after missing out on promotion by a point and lost in the semi-final to Hull 2-1 on agg. Just starting my fourth season.

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
am in 2014, av won premier league and uefa cup x2 wid Brighton, on my way to champions league succes! (am at uni, if your wondering how i have so much time on my hands)
however, started playin gta over xmas, n not really played FM since.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm in my second season. 20th first season, showed promotion form to stay up after a dire start. Mainly due to changing formation to 5-3-2.
GK: Kuipers
DR: El-Abd
DL: Harding
DC: Virgo
DC: Cullip
DC: Butler (bought from Leeds)
MC: Rodger/Currie
MC: McDonald (signed from Kilmarnock, pure class)
MC: Carpenter/Reid/Hammond
SC: Knight
SC: McCammon/Claridge

I've lost interest a bit though.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
just started second season. have spent 10 million and sold 12 million worth of players :lolol:

adu for future

gk-haystead
dl-flint
dc-richards
dc-mjallby
dr-johnson

mr-lee hendrie
ml kennedy/sikora
mc-kavanagh
mc limbersky

fc-camara
fc diouf

my wages are absolutely daft. im in debt and i have to go up to survive.....but its worth it!

blackburns steven reid about to join. worth 5 million!!!

dont you love free transfers!

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Pablo Nino :) 17 motms out of 21 (6 as 10/10 5 as 9/10 ) and 4 player of the months in the last 5 months i had him

at the end of the season get Elvis Hammond (Fulham ) and Izeal Mcleaod (MK Dons) :clap2:

Mark Lynch on loan and there you go - welcome to the premier league !

Kev the Ape

I aint even playing at the moment, i am playing Pro evo 4 just training myself up for the PES league. And I am Harchester Utd on FM 2005 and i am 3rd in the league.

sykid69

Aug 2, 2003
Hove
1st season came mid table.. 2nd season got them in the premiership. in the prem played 20 won 1 drawn 1 and lost 18.. and then got the sack..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here