Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Tickets

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
100%; have just double checked. Would post a pic of the ticket but no idea how to.

I got the original photo from their website but that must have been from last season, w2 is now lower tier.

Updated pic posted above.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sold 1800 already, suspect this will reach 2100 by the end of the day. Suspect we will ask for a further 1000 over the weekend on top of the extra 1000 today.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Sold 1800 already, suspect this will reach 2100 by the end of the day. Suspect we will ask for a further 1000 over the weekend on top of the extra 1000 today.

Got ours lunchtime very few remaining of the first batch, hopefully we do get the other 1000 tickets would be great atmos with nearly 3000 there

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Got ours lunchtime very few remaining of the first batch, hopefully we do get the other 1000 tickets would be great atmos with nearly 3000 there
As it stands we now have an allocation of 3,020. I suspect these will have sold by the weekend so we will likely request a further 1000, be fantastic if we can take nearly 4000 there

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Got mine today. Myself, Grandpa Bladders and Bladders Junior will be joining me.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Went to purchase 2 Forest tickets from the Amex ticket office midday today.

They don't have any but some more are on their way from Forest - hopefully arrive Friday. I've paid for them and am awaiting call for collection. It's going to be a good turnout. :thumbsup:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Off subject question regarding away fans tickets. Can Forest block the sale of away tickets even if their ground is a third full. Last thing they want is more BHA supporters getting behind the Albion and out shouting their own fans.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Off subject question regarding away fans tickets. Can Forest block the sale of away tickets even if their ground is a third full. Last thing they want is more BHA supporters getting behind the Albion and out shouting their own fans.

They can give 10% of the capacity or 2,000 whichever is the lower figure as per Football League rules if they wished. The first post in this thread turned out to be misinformation.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Only if you've had both legs amputated and have no sense of direction.

It's safe to say I most probably won't have any sense of direction

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I bought our 4 tickets for Forest on 8th March, and they still haven't arrived in the post. I'm getting worried now.

Is anyone else still to receive their tickets?

wedgee

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I bought our 4 tickets for Forest on 8th March, and they still haven't arrived in the post. I'm getting worried now.

wedgee

Ordered mine the same day, got them on the Wednesday

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

wedgee

Bought mine over the phone yesterday and they arrived today.

Might want to give them a call.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are you one of 1000 fans stuck on two trains for the cup game or one of the 7000 made it for a midweek cup game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here