Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Tickets

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
My mate went down to the tciekt office this morning, 2300 sold, get in quick if your thinking of going, these are going to sell out !!!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
The lastest 1000 extra's went on sale this morning, got mine at 10am

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The lastest 1000 extra's went on sale this morning, got mine at 10am

I would guess 250 or so of the additional 1,000 were already pre-sold on Thursday and Friday but the club were waiting for the tickets to physically arrive.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Where's this Notts County drinking hole I'm hearing about that we can go to? is it near their ground and can kids go in?

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
Where's this Notts County drinking hole I'm hearing about that we can go to? is it near their ground and can kids go in?

Here ya go , we (Albion fans) are welcome to eat , drink and be merry at the Notts County social on Meadow lane , and yes kids are welcome .
Out social club ,left along Meadow lane , over bridge and into City ground , all in 5 mins !!
http://binged.it/14fZcdT

Feb 14, 2010
I'd like to make this one but won't know if I will go until the day before I expect. I expect that if i can't get in our end then it wont sell out completely as Forest holds 30,000 and they have been getting around 22,000 to 24,000 this year. I'm happy with being quiet in the home end and its interesting to hear the other fans thoughts on a game. Should be a good game, I'm of an age that remembers Forest with Brian Clough. Great club, and I always thought "that could have been us" if Clough had not gone to Dirty Leeds. I hope to hear again "Your p!ssed in the Brian Clough Stand" from the Albion faithful. That raised a few laughs last time I was there. As the great man himself said "I don't know about walking on water, but my doctor said I should have drunk more of it". Forest? Clough? Great club, great manager.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Here ya go , we (Albion fans) are welcome to eat , drink and be merry at the Notts County social on Meadow lane , and yes kids are welcome .
Out social club ,left along Meadow lane , over bridge and into City ground , all in 5 mins !!
http://binged.it/14fZcdT

Thanks , sounds good. So is that the sports bar which is actually at the ground?

raz_18

Thomas Parrott
Jan 26, 2010
Chelmsford, Essex
This was my view at Forest last season..

Ao7hvkiCAAAyl3d.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here