Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Neville part of Hodgson's coaching team

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Good point.

Andy Gray is a grade A cu.nt. ALMOST anybody who stepped into his shoes would be a massive improvement. Even Andy fcuking Townsend. Not Garth Crooks, though.

Never a truer word spoken. Although I'd add "or Steve Claridge" after "Garth Crooks".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Never a truer word spoken. Although I'd add "or Steve Claridge" after "Garth Crooks".

Even Claridge is less annoying than Gray. Equally clueless, obviously, but nowhere near as pleased with himself.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Even Claridge is less annoying than Gray. Equally clueless, obviously, but nowhere near as pleased with himself.

For me, Claridge's habit of frowning when Manish asks him a question, looking puzzled/slightly annoyed as if Manish has called him a twat and then starting his reply with "Look……" is as annoying as anything Andy Gray does. Can't quite undersatnd why but it really fucks me off. Takes himself too seriously.

D

Deleted member 18477

Gary Neville talking about diving on Monday night football was gold. Eat your heart out Andy Gray (although i did like you), you've been replaced with pure class!

My word, Ray wilkins can still f*** off though.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Other then being a brilliant pundit he clearly thinks deeply and understands the game. Great appointment.

I love the man, breath of fresh air.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I would agree with this. Over the last year he has shown that his technical knowledge of the game is fantastic. I am sure he will be an asset to the team. I didn't realise he held his coaching badges though.

Apparently he has the uefa a and b badges.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Should have also added that I love Neville as a pundit. Him and Redknapp together are pure class. Show real knowledge and love of the game.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I can't wait to see him charge off his seat to the edge of the technical area to scream rancid obscenities at Theo Walcott for not tracking back.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
For me, Claridge's habit of frowning when Manish asks him a question, looking puzzled/slightly annoyed as if Manish has called him a twat and then starting his reply with "Look……" is as annoying as anything Andy Gray does. Can't quite undersatnd why but it really fucks me off. Takes himself too seriously.

Biggest twat in football. Joey Barton and Garth Crooks included.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

In Claridge's defence of taking himself too seriously, the guy really does put the hours in. I'm not sure there are any other pundits with his extensive knowledge of club squads from the Premier League down to Conference football. He's not everyone's cup of tea, but I do think he works a lot harder than a lot of his contemporaries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here