Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get In!

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
The sun is shinning, the World Cup is coming and I just found out that I got on to the MA in Radio Production at Goldsmiths Uni for september this year! f***ing brilliant!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well done...excellent news

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Well done - what does MA stand for? Masters?? Sounds like a good degree to me - I thought there were loads of crap ones these days but I'm starting to be proven wrong!! :clap:

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Yeah MA means Master of Arts. Radio production is media which comes under the arts department! But your right there are alot of shit ones as well although i think its pretty even really.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Yeah MA means Master of Arts. Radio production is media which comes under the arts department! But your right there are alot of shit ones as well although i think its pretty even really.

So what was your first degree??

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Theatre and Media, Masters is only a 1 year course though it's like the next level!

Cool!! Well done you!! :clap: Sounds interesting, my sister has a BA of Communications and is doing an MA in TV Production... so sort of similiar but different field...

Celebrations for you :drink:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Great, great place, Goldsmiths - had some evilly good times there when a mate of mine studied there many moons ago. Congrats.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap:

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Well it is part tecchy and part creative, theory based and making programmes so it's a mixture! Ta for all the good wishes re-afirms my faith in the NSC community!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here