Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal Music at Withdean

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I would certainly join the Dick Tight out brigade if they EVER started playing music after goals. I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It's probably against the rules of what we are allowed to do at Withdean anyway.

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
i'd want it :clap: :clap:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Normandy seagull said:
yay or nay? I think the goal music at Norwich was quite good and we should have it at withdean. It might make our young hip music loving forwards WANT to score!
By the time you`ll play it it would be out dated Lol!!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
NEVER.

Not at WITHDEAN. And mnost definitely NOT at FALMER.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Normandy seagull said:
Huckerby told me that it is an incentive

It should be enough of an incentive that the crowd goes wild, surely. Why on earth should anyone need music blaring out at the one moment when the crowd are making a noise anyway?

NO NO NEVER

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
sully said:
It should be enough of an incentive that the crowd goes wild, surely. Why on earth should anyone need music blaring out at the one moment when the crowd are making a noise anyway?
I take it you're also not in favour of the "We Are the Champions", "Rocking All Over the World", "Boys in the Old Brighton Blue" approach to post-match celebrations...?

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Moshe Gariani said:
I take it you're also not in favour of the "We Are the Champions", "Rocking All Over the World", "Boys in the Old Brighton Blue" approach to post-match celebrations...?

Good point MG - we never hear 'boys in the old brighton blue' at Withers and I like the recent remix. Get Atilla onto it

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I will stop going to Brighton matches if anything like this ever happens.

It's football, the atmosphere is created by the crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here