Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

Jan 31, 2012
Unlike palace fans mate, i live in proper London, not some watford type Surrey suberb and so I didnt have a "day out in south london". As far as schooling the Albion then come back when you are ahead in the head to head and also have a major trophy in your history.

Proper London ???? Ha ha ha what a wanker...........Major Trophy, please tell me you're not talking about the Charity Shield ? :lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.
Yes, and those little origami seagulls you waved about at the start of the match really create a fantastic atmosphere.

Must have left mine at home. I was watching the Seagull piss on your tame Eagle.

origami eagle

Dec 1, 2012
Must have left mine at home. I was watching the Seagull piss on your tame Eagle.
Would be grateful if you could let me know where to get one, love it for the Christmas tree.
Can only presume your seagull has prostate issues, from where I was stood because Palarse totally rained on your parade yesterday.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Thought that was quite apt.
Kayla the Eagle flying majestically between both goals, and about 10 seagulls making some pretty shapes, but didn't have the bottle to get near the mighty Eagle !

Dandyman

In London village.
I was watching the Eagles piss on you tame seagulls all over the pitch.

Marvelous. Did you thank the nice PA man for letting you know the names of your players ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Would be grateful if you could let me know where to get one, love it for the Christmas tree.
Can only presume your seagull has prostate issues, from where I was stood because Palarse totally rained on your parade yesterday.

I think you'll find Mr Russell ruined the game. As for prostrate issues, I assumed that particular problem lay with the home support given the stench from your areas of the ground.

origami eagle

Dec 1, 2012
I think you'll find Mr Russell ruined the game. As for prostrate issues, I assumed that particular problem lay with the home support given the stench from your areas of the ground.
Probably because we've been pissing over everyone this season. As for Mr Russell even Poyet acknowledged it was a red card. We're set up to either score or allow the opposition to screw up, I can't believe you're lot were mug enough to fall for it three times in one game!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

So trying to be objective here - that was the first time I have truly experience the Ultras and I was very underwhelmed after the claims by Palarse fans. On occasions when the whole ground got going it was impressive but this did seem to have to be orchestrated by the god awful goal music and the PA stunt with the goal scorers and as for the drum I would rather stick pins in my eyes.
Before you all come back with the usual criticism of the Amex crowd it is not great either generally but it does get going on occasions, crowds are simply not what they used to be (god I sound like my dad) but its a fact of modern football so sometimes Palarse create the better atmosphere and other times we create the better atmosphere live with it.

Proper London ???? Ha ha ha what a wanker...........Major Trophy, please tell me you're not talking about the Charity Shield ? :lolol:

I see in your matchday programme that you are claiming the ZDS as a major trophy - and by the way how can you claim the toilets were vandalised as they where the same as that before the game as on leaving. A slum is still a slum. Looks like Palace are doing a bit on an insurance fiddle.

I do hope that should we be beating you 3-0 at the Amex next March our East Stand don't sit on their hands and do nothing like your "fans" behind the goal.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Firstly mate, the west stand creates the real noise at the amex and having been in the away end, the west is impressive as anywhere and louder than the Kop (having seen both). If you really want a drum the p!ss off to palace and support a tin pot joke club like them

Please mate give it a rest, how old are you 10?!

mind you I'm glad you saw Dunk play his usual shit self at least he didnt score any goals on the wrong end (for 7 mins anyway)

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I see in your matchday programme that you are claiming the ZDS as a major trophy - and by the way how can you claim the toilets were vandalised as they where the same as that before the game as on leaving. A slum is still a slum. Looks like Palace are doing a bit on an insurance fiddle.

I do hope that should we be beating you 3-0 at the Amex next March our East Stand don't sit on their hands and do nothing like your "fans" behind the goal.

Yes yes yes.
Are we? is that an accusation ?
I've been waiting for you... Major run along and masturbate into your statistics book please in the meantime we will just take the plaudits for being better than you yet again.
These derby days their not for everyone:)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

interesting comment. Top of the league, financially stable and beating 3right0n comfortably. How do you spell DELUDED ?

Losing £5m a year is "financially stable"?

Still only a few more years until admin part 3 eh!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The same tin pot club who you lot got schooled by again.
Mind the mammoth gap too .
I hope you enjoyed your day in South London as much as us lot did,I for one can't wait till march another Palace win at the Amex should see Poyet sacked.

Schooled?

You scored 3, 2 from penalties.

Against 10 men - we got well and truly done over......:ffsparr:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Schooled?

You scored 3, 2 from penalties.

Against 10 men - we got well and truly done over......:ffsparr:

Not our fault you started half asleep.
All goals are good goals or are they not?
I'm just gutted we took our foot off the gas it could of been 5 or 6 if we had bothered to get out of 2nd gear.
That was not anywhere near as well as we have been playing bar the last 2 games but it was still good enough to smash you lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here