Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hampshire Seagulls?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
As you can see I'm a North Stand Chat virgin, well not really use to post as Seagulls Over Caterham but some four years ago moved to Hampshire to run the Village Shop and Post Office and sadly gave up my season ticket.

Taken a while but I am now back up and running and wanting to get to more Albion games. Are there any supporters in the Alton / Petersfield area who would like to share petrol costs to home / away agmes?

Well that's my virginal post over and done with, hopefully the first of many.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good few in Portsmouth and Southampton, plus Hedge End, hal a dozen in Chandlers Ford and Eastleigh.

Not sure about up there in the outback.

Welcome [back] anyhow.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Nearly bought a house in East Tisted a few weeks back, most isolated place in Hampshire - moving to Medstead instead in a few weeks.

Was that the Railway Cottage? Massively over over priced but most property round here is. We looked at it but far too small for £260K.

If ever your going to a game and have a space always contact me in the Village Post Office, alternatively if ever you fancy a pint let me know. Always good to talk to someone who's not Pompey or Saints.

Hope the move goes well.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Isn't it a bannable offence to start a threat about another poster? :laugh:

Far too common to live in Alton/Petersfield and I seem to be working every Saturday at the moment which is why I am forever hunting out streams (can't get to Seagull Player at work!).

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
We turned off towards Alton last night, in search of a pub but it seems to be a mobile free vone and we lost contact between our 2 vehicles and became seperated in a land where 'there be dragons'.

We found a pub called the Travellers Rest at a place called Newtown (where were the houses?) Really nice, warm, pub complete with it's own well & ghost!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here