Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool United vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Thread***

someone on another forum said much the same when I predicted a 4-0 win to us at Peterborough
we won 3-0 did we not
you can't win games by hoping for a draw

having said all that a draw would not be a disaster

I think I'm the opposite to you, I kid myself that we will get the worst possible result so that I am chuffed when, like you say, we smash teams like Charlton and Peterborough.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
That was the worst I have seen us play this season. Need Lua Lua on to give us some impetus. Bit worried about the ref too.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Did Bridcutt do anything? didn't hear him mentioned! Get Spaz on and then if nothing changes Lua lua after 60 mins

If Benno was doing anything Id do that but he isnt. He needs to be out on the wing and I dont think Dicker on the wing will do it. So Id put Lua Lua on first and then Sparrow later.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
cigkoftetabak.jpg

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Midfield aren't really in it, Bennett excepted. Kishishev looks a bit knackered, Bridcut I didn't realise was playing till late on, and Dicker has mixed some lovely balls with some chronic giving the ball away.

Got to be Sparrow & Dave on in the second half I'd have thought, if things don't improve.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
My dad is flying over tomorrow so wifey is going out shopping after the game with the in laws for food, leaving me with no food and kids at home. So Ill quickly go out and get some Etsiz Cig Kofte Durum for dinner... YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Translation: Meat free raw (meat)balls in lavash (really soft fresh flat bread) - the koft is made form powdered almond, nut and pistachio in a tomato sauce with bulgur mixed and meatballed with lemon juice and red pepper, and laid in the bread with lettuce and hot spicy sauce made of sour pomegranite juice and hot red peppers

I love this trend of diverting live match threads to food and cooking! :laugh::laugh:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No changes..... hmmmmmmmmmmm.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The BBC site says we haven't committed a single foul in the first half....have we gone soft...?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
What we will need is to take the chances when they come - no near miss or to near the keeper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here