Votes: 42 28.6%
  • Yes, but never use it.

Votes: 14 9.5%

• Total voters

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I also predict millions of people do and will continue to lose jobs, friends and wives due to the lack of privacy

How on earth does that happen? I'm astounded! I've had it for quite some time and have been successful at finding old friends I'd lost contact with as I've moved overseas!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Be interesting to see how many of you still aren't on facebook or simply chose not be and go down other routes such as twitter.

"still aren't..."

Never have any intention of doing so and find it all a bit ME ME ME.

"Social networking" what an ironically named invention. Sat in a pub the other night and watched a table with EVERYBODY pissing around on their smarter than them phones rather than talk to each other.

Twitter can be interesting (don't post) but how much of it is simply people posting what they've read on a news site ?

It appears that just the ability of passing information onto others, irrespective of it's importance is therapy to millions of people.

Also the process of handing over so much personal information into the hands of a private company is a bit dumb. Don't tell me Facebook is secure - that isn't the point. You have absolutely no control over how secure it is.

Last edited:

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
I have none of the above but the sad twat in front of me at Falmer spends more time posting updates on Facebook during a game than he does watching it ....and he is in his 40's for f*cks sake....

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I signed up to Facebook in the good old days when you had to be a student and use your uni/college email address to get access to it.
It's just not the same now that pikeys have access to it, however I am still a regular user.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
"Social networking" what an ironically named invention. Sat in a pub the other night and watched a table with EVERYBODY pissing around on their smarter than them phones rather than talk to each other.

why weren't you talking to YOUR friends? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here