Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's coming! Is it a bird, is it a plane......no it's KAZENGA LUALUA

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My Contact in Gatwick has advised there is a man of African Origin waiting on the platform for the Train to Brighton and eating a fillet "o" fish from macky'ds but with tomato sauce rather than standard Tartare!!

celebrity-eating-habits-14.jpg

This is nailed on, he's nearly home!!

:thumbsup:

That's Barak Obama you imbecile! You and your contact need glasses!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I love you, Edna! That is the best use of police time, ever.

Even if the Met had nailed Rupe Murdoch and got him put away for life, even that wouldn't be as effective a use of police time as what you've just done.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
My Contact in Gatwick has advised there is a man of African Origin waiting on the platform for the Train to Brighton and eating a fillet "o" fish from macky'ds but with tomato sauce rather than standard Tartare!!

This is nailed on, he's nearly home!!

:thumbsup:

Were we really too tight to send a car...?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I promise you, we waited by the gate <stalker>, my colleague said "you wouldn't be Kazenga Lua Lua would you?"

He says "yeah", mate then said "you wouldn't be going where I think you're going would you?"

"haha yes"

"You've just made our day" :lol:

I asked him if he was here to sign for Brighton & his reply was "yeah, this afternoon"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am one happy bunny!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Will be a loan surely if he failed a medical a few weeks? With an option to buy no doubt...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oh I Say! :clap:

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/15427533/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/378/height/378/black-lets-go-f***ing-mental-t-shirts_design.png

:O

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I promise you, we waited by the gate <stalker>, my colleague said "you wouldn't be Kazenga Lua Lua would you?"

He says "yeah", mate then said "you wouldn't be going where I think you're going would you?"

"haha yes"

I asked him if he was here to sign for Brighton & his reply was "yeah, this afternoon"

I am one happy bunny!

Top work Edna :thumbsup:

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Transfer business in the summer never used to be this mental - what the hell has happened? I mean fukaduk, it's like reality TV for football saddos (guilty)

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex

"haha yes"

I am one happy bunny!

This is what makes NSC and its users so bloomin' FANTASTIC!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Transfer business in the summer never used to be this mental - what the hell has happened? I mean fukaduk, it's like reality TV for football saddo's (guilty)

Because we used to buy players like Jonny Dixon and put them on the National Express :lol:

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec

"haha yes"

I am one happy bunny!

Fantastic stuff!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

"haha yes"

I am one happy bunny!

Now I'm getting really excited... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you Edna... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here