Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hinch

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i was told today by a youth team manager that he left off his own back and a number of other coaches have left as well as they dont get on with the new fella

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i was told today by a youth team manager that he left off his own back and a number of other coaches have left as well as they dont get on with the new fella
Could you be a little more explicit who left and who is the new fella you refer to ass this thread started off about Hinch and has mentioned others like Sammy Morgan

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Didn't we take on a new guy (from Crawley?) and then the results started to dip?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Could you be a little more explicit who left and who is the new fella you refer to ass this thread started off about Hinch and has mentioned others like Sammy Morgan

Hinch left because he didnt get on with Burke. Might not be fact. But that was I was told by a coach who has also left the youth set up.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I would think that at Youth level, results are not as important as player development/improvement

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hinch left because he didnt get on with Burke. Might not be fact. But that was I was told by a coach who has also left the youth set up.
Supposedly Gus wanted to get rid of Hinsh a while back but he was digging his heels in.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Maybe he accepted redundancy of his own accord. Mutual consent. :)

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I was told he got made redundant (maybe right or wrong - but I was right over him leaving at least!)
Like chucky I was also told that a number of the youth coaches do not get on with Burke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here