Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoax nurse found dead

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
You were talking about the receptionists matey boy, not personal security, there would have been an attachment of the royal protection unit in the hospital, but their job isnt to answer the fookin phone for christ sake.

Are you for real.

The lines of communication must have been monitored 24/7.

This isnt my Grandad after a hip replacement, think a bit.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Are you for real.

The lines of communication must have been monitored 24/7.

This isnt my Grandad after a hip replacement, think a bit.
I have thought a bit, and I now conclude you are a class a fool,... they didnt speak to the Royal herself did they?.... hence the non-involvement of any of the official security team. There were many other patients and staff in that hospital, why would there be huge and expensive monitoring of all phone lines into a hospital?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I have thought a bit, and I now conclude you are a class a fool,... they didnt speak to the Royal herself did they?.... hence the non-involvement of any of the official security team. There were many other patients and staff in that hospital, why would there be huge and expensive monitoring of all phone lines into a hospital?

Well I think you will find that the general consensus is that you my friend is the fool, however less of the childish insults, you never know my mental state and the subsequent consequences.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
. It's extremely unusual for somebody to go from fine to suicidal in 3 days.
I think you just plucked that statement from out of thin air, do you live your life through random unsubstantiated generalisations?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Well I think you will find that the general consensus is that you my friend is the fool, however less of the childish insults, you never know my mental state and the subsequent consequences.
I look forward to your proposed consequences, if your normal posting themes are anything to go by, this should be entertaining and enlightening..... 'consequence' away me ole mucker..

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
My statement was actually right to the point of the whole issue actually, minus all this self righteous opinion on the minutiae of the incident that simply blurs the picture.

Somerset,you say no prank call no death.
Your statement,whilst this may or may not be correct, misses the point that recent posters have been trying to make.
In the context of the recent discussion,it is about as useful as saying,no pregnancy,therefore no morning sickness,therefore no hospital stay,therefore no prank call!
Pointless!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Except you don't know that.

You're just leaping to conclusions with zero evidence to back your claim.
Of course I didnt know that, I dont claim anything, simply stating that the phone call happened, the nurse is now dead. I have about as much evidence as those of you on here who claim the apologist high ground,... ie nothing.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Somerset,you say no prank call no death.
Your statement,whilst this may or may not be correct, misses the point that recent posters have been trying to make.
In the context of the recent discussion,it is about as useful as saying,no pregnancy,therefore no morning sickness,therefore no hospital stay,therefore no prank call!
Pointless!
Exactly my point, I am simply putting an alternative view down to balance all this crap posted here about, "she may have had other problems...",.. "it wasn't meant to harm anyone...", ... "she wasn't English...", ..."where was security?"... "why wasnt there a trained receptionist?"...... it serves todo nothing other than muddy the waters mate, again its a known fact, the only known fact at the moment,... a prank call took place, the nurse who fell for it is dead.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Of course I didnt know that, I dont claim anything, simply stating that the phone call happened, the nurse is now dead. I have about as much evidence as those of you on here who claim the apologist high ground,... ie nothing.

Do you lend the same logic that if the nurses hadnt actually forwarded the original call to another nurse .... and so it goes on ....

For me it is a worthless analysis, personally for me there is no real blame just a set of circumstances that ended in an unforeseen tragic suicide.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think you just plucked that statement from out of thin air, do you live your life through random unsubstantiated generalisations?

Then you think wrong, maybe you should do a little research (and before you ask, yes i do have experience with similar situations)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Except we aren't accusing anyone of anything.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
because_a_little_bug.jpg

Some people took this book too serious...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Is this whole country becoming bi-polar

What next, a new law banning prank calls until the 'target' has given written permission after a full risk assessment has been carried out ?

Maybe extend it to any 'joke' that mentions a living person (or people) in case it may unforseen circumstances further down the line

And there is no way that you can conduct a disciplinary or performance review without doing a complete confidential risk assessment

I hurried to the front of a cab queue last week and overtook someone who then had to wait as i got the last cab - do you think there were implications ?

One thing is for definite - we need a big increase in Political correctness and health and safety NOW

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Do you lend the same logic that if the nurses hadnt actually forwarded the original call to another nurse .... and so it goes on ....

Sorry geezer, you have lost me there........ there is only one variable that is unknown here, did she have other problems that lent themselves to her taking her life? If it emerges in the fullness of time that she didnt, that she was a happy person in a fine family relationship with two children and a decent career, then and only then can we know for certain that the prank call directly led to her suicide, until then I will reserve judgement on the issue of blame, not that my opinion matters much in the grand scheme.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I hurried to the front of a cab queue last week and overtook someone who then had to wait as i got the last cab - do you think there were implications ?
That just says more about you than anything, if you are happy with that, carry on sir.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That just says more about you than anything, if you are happy with that, carry on sir.

Now if i killed myself because that statement made me realise what a worthless, selfish person i am, who would be responsible ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here