Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoax nurse found dead

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I mean tunes their radio to the dross these morons put out.

Oh okay. So if you "happen" to have this radio station as a favourite but one part of that had an unforeseen circumstance makes you semi guilty? Yes then. How many You Tube clips , prank shows or spoof films have you refused to watch recently? Be honest.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Oh okay. So if you "happen" to have this radio station as a favourite but one part of that had an unforeseen circumstance makes you semi guilty? Yes then. How many You Tube clips , prank shows or spoof films have you refused to watch recently? Be honest.

Honestly, All of them (except the girl in the lift on here, but only watched half of that).

I choose what I listen to or watch carefully. i don't listen to commercial radio stations because to me they are mindless crap. I don't watch commerical TV for the same reasons. I do enjoy the Pranks of The Chaser/CNNNN/ The hamster wheel but see them more as political satire and generally not aimed to make fools of ordinary "stupid' people as Tyrone would describe them.

edit: it is exactly the watching or listening to something because it "happens' to be on that I have a problem with and refer to as 'accepting". We can choose what we consume, and we can make companies and producers up their game and improve on the dross they put out by not accepting shite!

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Honestly, All of them (except the girl in the life on here, but only watched half of that).

I choose what I listen to or watch carefully. i don't listen to commercial radio stations because to me they are mindless crap. I don't watch commerical TV for the same reasons. I do enjoy the Pranks of The Chaser/CNNNN/ The hamster wheel but see them more as political satire and generally not aimed to make fools of ordinary "stupid' people as Tyrone would describe them.

So its OK, so long as it's only when people take the piss out of people you have no great care for?

I remember when the Chaser interrupted a Bali Bombings memorial service, when they took the piss out of the make a wish foundation. I mean there's no ordinary people involved in that is there?

Let's be honest, the Chasers done plenty of things that are more offensive than making a call you thought would never go through and then asking some tame questions.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The nurse is a fool of course what she should have said is, "Kate? She's dead. But don't worry we have replaced her with a spong headed lizard creature from Blargon 5, now f*** off you Aussie prick, I've got important work to do".

:lolol::lolol:

remember a few years back , ricky gervaise was a guest on one of these shit ,commercial radio stations. "why does noddy have a bell on his hat and hang around with big-ears?" he asked.....me with an avalanche of "dunno,haha s and guffaws" from the brainless , idiotic hosts.

"cos he's a cvnt !" ....beautiful , prime time morning radio and they were too slow to beep the offending word out.........he went up in my estimations that day , think the radio station got some sort of official warning.

there are two excellent stations over here RTR fm in perth and 2SER in sydney........sure there are others but these two are my favourites.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So its OK, so long as it's only when people take the piss out of people you have no great care for?

I remember when the Chaser interrupted a Bali Bombings memorial service, when they took the piss out of the make a wish foundation. I mean there's no ordinary people involved in that is there?

Let's be honest, the Chasers done plenty of things that are more offensive than making a call you thought would never go through and then asking some tame questions.

Change that to 'people I think deserve it" then yes you are about spot on. Does a 'stupid' working in a hospital deserve it? No.

and yes I agree the Chaser have gone too far on many occasions (and I accept some responsibilty for those occasions as I am encouraging them as part of their viewing figures).

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
so i set you a challenge

start a thread with your evidence that the royal family are

1/inbred pedos
2/murderers
3/invent wars

i am naturally presuming you are talking about the modern day royal family and not talking about crap that went on hundreds of years ago.
you can even include evidence why you think they had this nurse killed
start the thread within 7 days.....that should give you enough time to get some youtube videos together

are you game?

do you want this debate? or are you comfortable with spreading lies(my opinion) and not backing it up

Found this and I thought of you. xx
Prince Charlie Political Vel Craft

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Change that to 'people I think deserve it" then yes you are about spot on. Does a 'stupid' working in a hospital deserve it? No.

That's up to the individual making the call. There was no malice in the call, no over the top questions to expose national secrets.

That's what pranks are supposed to be. A prank doesn't work if you don't have a gullible victim.

and yes I agree the Chaser have gone too far on many occasions (and I accept some responsibilty for those occasions as I am encouraging them as part of their viewing figures).

So then how are you any different to those who make those stupid radio stations popular?

Isn't it really just the old same shit different bucket adage?

Personally I listen to Gold 104 and avoid all political crap on the ABC like the plague.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That's up to the individual making the call. There was no malice in the call, no over the top questions to expose national secrets.

That's what pranks are supposed to be. A prank doesn't work if you don't have a gullible victim.

So then how are you any different to those who make those stupid radio stations popular?

Isn't it really just the old same shit different bucket adage?

Personally I listen to Gold 104 and avoid all political crap on the ABC like the plague.

I respect the fact you have made a choice and have thought about it. I am not sure everybody does this. Many many people watch or listen to what is put in front of them without any thought at all (in my humble opinion of course). This explains the undiluted shite that streams from or radios and televisions. That said i do understand that there is the possibility that i am wrong and people do carefully choose what they are watching. However i try not to go far down this road of thought as it would kill all my respect for the human race.

As for The Chaser although i do accept they go too far they also say a lot of things i beleive need to be said. IMHO they do far more good than bad and on balance are a force for good in the world. I have thought about it and made my choice.

Can the same be said for the output of these Shock Jocks? Or is it mostly dross with a small worthwhile part?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I respect the fact you have made a choice and have thought about it. I am not sure everybody does this. Many many people watch or listen to what is put in front of them without any thought at all (in my humble opinion of course).

I agree with that opinion. How else doe shit like jersey Shore or Big Brother rate.

This explains the undiluted shite that streams from or radios and televisions. That said i do understand that there is the possibility that i am wrong and people do carefully choose what they are watching. However i try not to go far down this road of thought as it would kill all my respect for the human race.

While it's a sexist statement I can live with it. Blame on the whole the female of the species for this phenomenon. Who thirsts more for drama, gossip and celebrities more than any other demographic on the planet?

As for The Chaser although i do accept they go too far they also say a lot of things i beleive need to be said. IMHO they do far more good than bad and on balance are a force for good in the world. I have thought about it and made my choice.

Can the same be said for the output of these Shock Jocks? Or is it mostly dross with a small worthwhile part?

Are they shock jocks though?

Putting on a silly accent and making a silly call in this case there wasn't much shocking about it.

They aren't exactly in the Howard Stern offensiveness bracket.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I agree with that opinion. How else doe shit like jersey Shore or Big Brother rate.

While it's a sexist statement I can live with it. Blame on the whole the female of the species for this phenomenon. Who thirsts more for drama, gossip and celebrities more than any other demographic on the planet?

Are they shock jocks though?

Putting on a silly accent and making a silly call in this case there wasn't much shocking about it.

They aren't exactly in the Howard Stern offensiveness bracket.

Not really sure of the definition of Shock Jock to be honest. It just seems like pointless inane drivel to me. Clearly i don't get it!

I think there is a fair bit of sexism in your comment and a fair bit of truth. Although i did see a thread on X Factor and Big Brother on here. There are plenty of blokes that watch that shit too.

And let us not forget that women only watch what we allow them to watch! :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Found this and I thought of you. xx
Prince Charlie Political Vel Craft

Although the evidence which connects Prince Charles to pedophilia is nowhere near as documented as that of Jimmy Savile, a trail of information certainly seems to be leading in that direction.

My favourite part of the article which then fails to disclose any of this information. All I could get from that article is that because Prince Charles was a friend to alleged (did I miss the trial or are we doing guilty until proven innocent?) pedophile he must be one himself. Supporting evidence is that we think (again lacking evidence) that some of his family and ancestors are also pedophiles. I am not saying that Royal Family are not Pedophiles but based on this evidence it cannot be suggested that they are (well actually it can and has but that it nonsense).

I did ask before for some evidence of pedophilia in the Royal family and got told to do my own research. I did this and ended up with a load of suspect sites with no credibility, supporting evidence or proof. So I ask again if you have some compelling evidence on this subject can we please see it. If not then you are really wasting all of our time with this and it will remain in the category of "batshit mental conspiracy theory".

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
what a senseless waste. It truly is time to abolish the monarchy, one of the last remenants of the superstitious age which hinders humankind.

nail.........head

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A rather dark thought:

When the nurse committed suicide (assuming that this is the case, although it has not been confirmed), I wonder if there was a sense of, 'This'll teach those DJs a lesson."

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think everyone is directing their anger/frustration in the wrong direction. The hospital should be picking up the rap for this. They are a high profile hospital and had in their care the future queen of England as well as an unborn future king/queen. They no doubt charge higher than average fees (to keep the riff raff out) so one would expect they should have receptionists on duty all around the clock. You would also expect them to have some specifically to field any calls relating to the patient as they would be aware that newspapers etc would be trying to get info. It seems to me the Hospital administration are very cleverly jumping on the misplaced public outrage at the two DJs to divert any culpability on themselves.

The two nurses were certainly gullible but that could be partly excused by the time of the call which would be towards the end of a night shift. However, any enquiry will no doubt look at what instructions were given to staff when the Duchess was first admitted.

As for the DJs, I have no problem with the prank however, they and or their legal team should have thought twice about broadcasting any info about the condition of the Duchess knowing that would be a breach of confidentiallity with consequences for the nurse that gave the information. It should't matter how minor the info, they should have edited that out prior to broadcast and it does make you wonder about the legal advice they received before hand.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I think everyone is directing their anger/frustration in the wrong direction. The hospital should be picking up the rap for this. They are a high profile hospital and had in their care the future queen of England as well as an unborn future king/queen. They no doubt charge higher than average fees (to keep the riff raff out) so one would expect they should have receptionists on duty all around the clock. You would also expect them to have some specifically to field any calls relating to the patient as they would be aware that newspapers etc would be trying to get info. It seems to me the Hospital administration are very cleverly jumping on the misplaced public outrage at the two DJs to divert any culpability on themselves.

The two nurses were certainly gullible but that could be partly excused by the time of the call which would be towards the end of a night shift. However, any enquiry will no doubt look at what instructions were given to staff when the Duchess was first admitted.

As for the DJs, I have no problem with the prank however, they and or their legal team should have thought twice about broadcasting any info about the condition of the Duchess knowing that would be a breach of confidentiallity with consequences for the nurse that gave the information. It should't matter how minor the info, they should have edited that out prior to broadcast and it does make you wonder about the legal advice they received before hand.

I agree with this 100%.
The hospital have been trying to deflect any criticism away from themselves.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
ah exactly........massive over reaction all round........ although kyle sandilands is a top knotch fucktard....commercial radio in oz is basically out of control.......utter bollocks...!! feel sorry for the nurse but surely the whole thing could have been handled differently by the hospital.

In the UK we have gutter tabloid press, in Australia its gutter tabloid radio. Lived in Oz in the late 90's and couldn't believe some of the stuff that went down on the radio. I recall one such incident program where listeners were encouraged to call in with recordings of their neighbours having sex, it was utterly tasteless. In those days 2DayFM were always Pommie bashing and reguarly ridiculing the British Royal family, this time they took it too far.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It was pointed out to me today that the two DJ's making the call had a legal obligation to inform both recipients that the call was being recorded and a legal obligation to obtain their permission to broadcast it. So at the very least they should be getting done for that.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It was pointed out to me today that the two DJ's making the call had a legal obligation to inform both recipients that the call was being recorded and a legal obligation to obtain their permission to broadcast it. So at the very least they should be getting done for that.

I see the radio station concerned allege they made "at least five attempts" to obtain the nurses permission to broadcast the telephone hoax. Clearly they failed....yet still went ahead with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here