Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holroyd signs for Rotherham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
More his level.
After we'd agreed a fee with Cambridge, it took about another week of negotiations before he finally signed for us. Not exactly worth the bother, was he.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Good luck Chris. Worked hard, but it just never quite looked like working for us in League One, so The Championship was never going to happen for him. I think he'll do well at Rotherham.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Funny how some players who fail to make the grade go with our best wishes and others a resounding silence or a few muttered expletives. Good luck to Chris but he never looked good enough from match one.

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Yep, good luck to you Chris - I'll be looking at how you do next season and hope you do well!

On another note, do we really feel the KLL is coming to us??

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Always thought he might end up there. He easily outshone Le Fondre when playing against Rotherham last season, they were bound to be impressed with him. That said I cant see him being another Craig Davies, We all knew Craig had a bit of quality about him, he just didn't click down here.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He showed in his loan spell he's a L2 not non league striker. However why we signed him is beyond me. Good luck to him and hope he does very very well at his level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here