"You've never won **** all!"

"You're top and we don't why"...

"We're top and we don't know why"

"Who the ****ing hell are you?"

"WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE SAY WAY ARE TOP THE LEAGUE"

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
i work and live near portsmouth but have always supported brighton, it's funny coz people take the piss and say onlygays come from brighton, so i say the truth, and say that i come from london and have never lived there so am i still gay, to be honest if work allowed i'd love to live in brighton, and probably more gays live in portsmouth but they are not so open, not that they bother me anyway

Albion Rob said:
It has never really bothered me before, but last nbight (maybe because of the context) it really pissed me off.

The thing that I don't get is that if we had a high black population and were called 'A town full of niggers' or if we had a high asian popualtion and other teames screamed 'pakis what's the score?' then there would be outrage.

I'm all for baiting and banter, but why is it acceptable to do some things but not others.

Have to say I agree with you Albion Rob. The Town Full of Faggots chant is particularly offensive and any racial equivalent would bring loads of dire publicity for the club involved aswell as possible legal and disciplinary action from the authorities. It just goes to show how tolerant football is of homophobia.

I like the ideas of amusing ripostes that have come up on this thread, as they would just show the ignorant scum who hurl the abuse that we just don't care about how small their minds are.

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
A phobia is an unreasonable or irrational fear/dislike of something. It is neither unreasonable nor irrational to dislike homosexuality; it is totally unnatural and perverted.

How anybody can liken it to racial discrimination is ridiculous. People are born white/black/yellow etc, and quite rightly are proud of what they are.

There are very few homosexuals that are born that way, and they have my sympathy and should be tolerated as are other unfortunates in our society. The majority are attracted by the "trendy" image which has recently been attached to being a poof, and they don't have the confidence to persevere in attracting members of the opposite sex.

I dislike so-called "Homophobic Chanting" as it tends to tar us all with the same brush.

I am proud to be a Brighton supporter and to come from Sussex, but like most normal people I detest those that attempt to "normalise" homosexuality.

I now await your abuse!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
are you sure you wouldn't rather abuse yourself?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Jerryatric said:
There are very few homosexuals that are born that way, and they have my sympathy and should be tolerated as are other unfortunates in our society. The majority are attracted by the "trendy" image which has recently been attached to being a poof, and they don't have the confidence to persevere in attracting members of the opposite sex....

...I now await your abuse!

No. I'll just laugh. That is possibly the most outrageously stupid post I have ever read. People choose their sexuality because they like the image that goes with it?

I really do feel sorry for you J.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
HampshireSeagull said:
No. I'll just laugh. That is possibly the most outrageously stupid post I have ever read. People choose their sexuality because they like the image that goes with it?

I really do feel sorry for you J.

christ yeah. do you really believe that j? or are you on a wind up?

on the topic of gay people knowing they are gay, i once knew a guy who when asked how long he had known he was gay replied 'i've been as camp as a picnic basket since i can remember':lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Jerryatric said:
A phobia is an unreasonable or irrational fear/dislike of something. It is neither unreasonable nor irrational to dislike homosexuality; it is totally unnatural and perverted.

How anybody can liken it to racial discrimination is ridiculous. People are born white/black/yellow etc, and quite rightly are proud of what they are.

There are very few homosexuals that are born that way, and they have my sympathy and should be tolerated as are other unfortunates in our society. The majority are attracted by the "trendy" image which has recently been attached to being a poof, and they don't have the confidence to persevere in attracting members of the opposite sex.

I dislike so-called "Homophobic Chanting" as it tends to tar us all with the same brush.

I am proud to be a Brighton supporter and to come from Sussex, but like most normal people I detest those that attempt to "normalise" homosexuality.

I now await your abuse!

:lol:

That is one of the most ridiulous things I have ever read.

overcgull

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton, of course
Jerryatric said:

I now await your abuse!

Isn't there some kind of f***-wit filter that NSC can apply to drivel like this?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jerryatric said:

I now await your abuse!

Get thee down to Duke's Mound and get these "issues" out of your system

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
when they were singing " your gonna win f*** all" and in quick response we all sang, " you've never won f*** all"

Er, isn't that a double negative???

Please don't sing "Does your boyfriend know you're here?" at Posh, it's inaccurate and highly offensive:p

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Reading Posh said:
Er, isn't that a double negative???

Please don't sing "Does your boyfriend know you're here?" at Posh, it's inaccurate and highly offensive:p

A double negative? Nah-you ain't not got it right:wave:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
to be honest, Jerry-atric, why would anybody "choose" to be gay, when it means a lifetime of abuse from plums like you? It's a whole lot easier to be straight than gay, so nobody in their right mind would pick it, given the option.

To paraphrase Trainspotting:

"Choose people taking the piss out of me daily, choose the possibility of my family totally rejecting me, choose the chance of being discriminated against when it comes a million different decisions, choose being considered abnormal by various bigots, choose not having the same legal rights as straight people"

Yep, I know i'd pick that, just for the fun of it.

Do you have any choice in who you find attractive? Personally I believe people no more choose their sexuality than they choose what colour eyes they have.

Obviously you've just never met the right guy Jezza. You spanner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports