Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many are you taking?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
What kind of reception will Orlandi get? ex Swansea and all that ....

PS: 754 Brighton there

Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I heard only 2 are going. From Cleethorpes. A man and his son???

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Haha yes. He loved scoring against them. Absolute quality.

He doesn't like our chant about him though;

There's only one Craig Noone, one Craig Noone,
he's ugly as f***,
but he's taking us up,
walking in a Nooney wonderland.

- - - Updated - - -

In all honestly I'd rather be league 1 than wear red.
You are joking right,about the song i mean

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Cardiff will get promoted & Mackay will go the same way as Adkins. Your foreign investors will want a "big name" manager & you will end up similar to QPR.
Went to Cardiff last year & the same result would be great but can't see it. I personally think it will go one of 2 ways; a close victory for you or a huge win for you. Hope I'm wrong but just my feeling.
Nooney is a ledge; great reception from the 800 or so that make the trip. Wish I was home as I'd go, even expecting defeat, just can't help myself!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Three points, hopefully.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I met her up at the Leeds game, she was in with us City fans.

tart lol

- - - Updated - - -

Cardiff will get promoted & Mackay will go the same way as Adkins. Your foreign investors will want a "big name" manager & you will end up similar to QPR.
Went to Cardiff last year & the same result would be great but can't see it. I personally think it will go one of 2 ways; a close victory for you or a huge win for you. Hope I'm wrong but just my feeling.
Nooney is a ledge; great reception from the 800 or so that make the trip. Wish I was home as I'd go, even expecting defeat, just can't help myself!

W6D2 last 8 matches in championship..i think you are on the right track with your predictions

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
The only thing lower than a sheep shagging cardiff fan is a palarse fan at the bottom of a rat infested deep bore sewer in croydon, i f***ing hate cardiff why are they not playing with the rest of the sheep shaggers in the taffy league

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
The only thing lower than a sheep shagging cardiff fan is a palarse fan at the bottom of a rat infested deep bore sewer in croydon, i f***ing hate cardiff why are they not playing with the rest of the sheep shaggers in the taffy league

Well aren't you just a bundle of joy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here