Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many are you taking?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is she? She is gorgeous

I still follow him on Twitter, where he mentions coming back to Brighton to see her etc. It's funny how many have met/married/shacked up with Brighton girls. Elliott Bennett is marrying his fiance this June (she used to work for BHA), Murray is now with a Brighton girl, and Maghee married a local.

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
I still follow him on Twitter, where he mentions coming back to Brighton to see her etc. It's funny how many have met/married/shacked up with Brighton girls. Elliott Bennett is marrying his fiance this June (she used to work for BHA), Murray is now with a Brighton girl, and Maghee married a local.

You should see his interview on the CCFC Player.

He kept saying how he always want you to do well and how he keeps looking out for how you're doing in the league.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

I follow him as well and his girlfriend!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He kept saying how he always want you to do well and how he keeps looking out for how you're doing in the league.

I've just watched it and he confirms that he still travels back here to see her although he does mention her moving.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

A truely nice lad. Nothing against him at all. He saw a palace air freshener in a car once so put his bhafc training top on the car and took a pic which he tweeted! Can't see Cardiff f***ing it up now pal (finally eh)

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
A truely nice lad. Nothing against him at all. He saw a palace air freshener in a car once so put his bhafc training top on the car and took a pic which he tweeted! Can't see Cardiff f***ing it up now pal (finally eh)

That's the way to do it. :lol:

I hope you're right mate.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Looking forward to meeting up with ex work colleagues at St David's shopping centre tomorrow and then repeating the 1 3 result from last year. #noredscarfforme.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to meeting up with ex work colleagues at St David's shopping centre tomorrow and then repeating the 1 3 result from last year. #noredscarfforme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here