Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people making the long trip to blackburn on Saturday?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Yep, New ground for me + 2.

Never been there before myself would be good to see some goals,
--------------Kuszack--------------
Calde----Dunk---ElAbd---Bridge
Buckley---Bridcutt--Crofty---KLL
--------Hoskins--Dobbie--------

will do the trick for me

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I'm going, no doubt I will regret it on Sunday. Kebab pizzas on the way home are likely to be the highlight... Which says a lot about the place and our team.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Definitely going - last time I went there, Blackburn beat Villa 5-0, and Savo Milosevic spat on the Villa fans. From what I remember, it's a horrible place....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Maybe I underestimated the power of a new ground for many-looks like there will be a fairly decent number going.

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
If anyone has any spare train tickets that they wish to sell could they let me know, text me on 07841 327 581 and I will call right back! thanks

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
nope...done Blackburn a couple of times and its far too cold for my time of life and its a nasty racist lancashite shit hole.

gatwickseagull07

Jan 30, 2012
Exeter

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Yea was gonna go all out for the whole outfit, but with the home shirt on will look pretty much the same, ordered 4 of eBay, so we will b the idiots with the beards & stripey hats lol, anyone else dressing up for the occasion

Very good point. Going to order some hats and beards today then!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Remember Blackburn will be in the Blue+White Saturday. About as good as Gully in his RED santa outfit on Saturday against Forest:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here