How many season ticket holders watching sky?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I shall be watching on Sky.

After I get back from the stadium, obviously.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have run out of holiday so can't make any more evening games until next year. I was therefore extremely pissed off this was moved to the Monday. I have sold my ST for this game however.

D

Deleted member 18477

Can't wait for this one! Will be leaving work at half 5 then game on! Seagulls!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'll be there and Sky+ing it .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Warmth, choice of beer, not having to queue 30 mins for beer, chips, being able to pop out for a fag as and when and being able to piss when I choose and not when I reach the front of the queue.

It's all about the pub.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
About 500 no shows ? STH's who live some distance away who would have gone to a game scheduled for a Saturday but cannot make a trip during the week. Attendance will top 20k.

Yep pretty much why I won't be there, but have given my ticket free to someone that doesn't get to the Amex.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
The only sky I'll be watching is the on the weather forecast. It looks like it's going to hammer down (no pun intended), my seat is three rows back from the pitch, in the east stand and there's a gale from the east.

So much for a roof...

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Am another who can't make it because of the switch. Gutted, but have sold my seat so it won't be empty. Would be even more pissed off if I'd bought a ST for my three-year-old, too.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Unfortunately can't make this game , would of done if it was the Saturday , i think this will be one of the best games all season . i have given my ticket to a guy who will be very vocal for Brighton.
You know they have Sam Allardyce as manager, right?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Can only make Saturday games,so I was extremely pleased when one of the games I was looking forward to most was switched to Monday.I have the Sky,but it's not the same,is it ?

My seat informs me that IT will be there,and there will be an Albionista bottom on it.

Roll on Birmingham !

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Have a lecture til 6pm:guns:, So a Saints fan will be in attendance in my place:wink:

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
How many short of 22374 due to watching sky/not transfering ticket etc.?

Absolutely not. Work in Eastbourne. leaving work early to travel home to Rainham, Kent to collect the kids & then back down to Brighton. Watching on telly never even crossed my mind.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports