Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you weigh...?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Nibble said:
Did you ever consider the idea that perhaps we go to the gym for our own sense of well-being and self- esteem and not just to look good for the ladies?

It's possible, but I was referring to other posters! I thought Les just went so he could check out BoF on the treadmill.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
It's possible, but I was referring to other posters! I thought Les just went so he could check out BoF on the treadmill.

Wait a minute!!!!

I check out nibble as well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Personally I work out so I can bag me one of those muscle ladies. If I could just run my hands down one of those oak like thighs, just once- I would be a new man.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Nibble said:
Did you ever consider the idea that perhaps we go to the gym for our own sense of well-being and self- esteem and not just to look good for the ladies?

No, its all about them.

I go because I enjoy it, not to try and pull.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
ginadim said:
I would just like to take this opportunity to point out that muscles really aren't that attractive. Sometimes, women just want something a bit cuddly, but not morbidly obese.

personally do it for well being and so i dont have problems associated with clogged arteries , fat etc etc

I do like your comment though , bit like ugly blokes that say they dont like thin birds.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dougal said:
personally do it for well being and so i dont have problems associated with clogged arteries , fat etc etc

I do like your comment though , bit like ugly blokes that say they dont like thin birds.

Well I'm not ugly, I'm average and I don't like thin birds. My mate Danny has done some modelling (he's a right pretty boy) and he doesn't like thin birds either.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
She makes you look like Kate Moss

She is as big as a house. I love rolling around on her trying to find the wet bits.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
I wish i could make her as happy as a Big Mac does.

*I hope she doesnt read this

She will hate me to if she does:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here