Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Great that the back four did so well. Stockdale did what was needed with a great save. Dominated with three in midfield. Didnt create that much, but we got a point at Hull, good performance. Well done CH.

Commentators said we totally nullified their most dangerous players all game long.
The commentators were that good tonight that they even said that Brighton were only let down by a fan called Mutts Nutts, calling him a total w****r.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I still think a more positive approach could have got 3 points.

Its back to defending a big unbeaten run with lots of draws, when 4 wins on the trot have sent the team from playoff hopefuls, to back in the race for top 2.

I know I am hard to please:drink:

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Sounds like a really good performance from the whole team today.

Given Hull's stellar home form anyone who's disappointed with that result isn't living in the real world.

Only quibble would be why we didn't put BZ on instead of Baldock? Just the sort of game where BZ could have nicked a goal for us......

Well done....

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Happy with a draw? where is your ambition with a striker we would have won that

Hull have got strikers, and they didn't win it. It's an excellent point, FFS.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I still think a more positive approach could have got 3 points.

Its back to defending a big unbeaten run with lots of draws, when 4 wins on the trot have sent the team from playoff hopefuls, to back in the race for top 2.

I know I am hard to please:drink:
No it isn't, we're 5 unbeaten with 4 wins, not a huge unbeaten run by any means.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Disagree, playing not to lose at the league leaders is only natural, I expect us to return to 4-4-2 on Saturday.
Charlton came to the league leaders and scored 2 early goals. I know they lost in the end, but nothing wrong with going 2-0 up then shutting up shop.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well just got in from work. So didn't catch the game and ain't trawling through the thread.

0-0 ? well pleased. Expected us to lose.

That's a result.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Charlton came to the league leaders and scored 2 early goals. I know they lost in the end, but nothing wrong with going 2-0 up then shutting up shop.

Yeah, so simple. I wonder why CH didn't think of that. *bangs head against wall*

Stop now, please. Your last few posts on this thread were painful.

It's a great performance and a great result. We'd all have loved a win but Hull are top for a reason and getting a clean sheet there means we now know we can grind this out and finish in the top two.

Wasn't even a backs to the wall desperate draw, we could have nicked it.

Massive result imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here