Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hypocrisy at the highest order.

Dr Feelgood

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
worthing
bhaexpress said:
Yorkie, would you expect anything more elloquent from people like that ? Just ignore it, they only make themselves look bad.
And you my friend are a creep

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dr Feelgood said:
No not really just bolloxs

Whatever. Just says a lot more about you than it does about Juan.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I would bet a lot more people on here have been offended by London Irish than Oceanic.

:D :D

ps. I do have a soft spot for LI though.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Dr Feelgood said:
You are a biast bible basher so piss off you c * n*
Join ARS and redeem yourself, do you like Hieneken.

Thats what I like about this country, you can say that to someone without getting your head cut off.

What is biast?

Dr Feelgood

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
worthing
Yorkie said:
Whatever. Just says a lot more about you than it does about Juan.
Jaun my dear lady is a bible basher, to me he is the spawn of satan. do you like Hieneken.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Hypocrisy at the highest order.

Oceanic said:
Thanks for reading and replying.

No problem. Happy to verbally joust that stuff with you. Only not tonight. Just got back from the relegation party at the Brewery Tap. I trust you'll understand ;)

Re: Re: Hypocrisy at the highest order.

chip said:
In general I have found that what you write makes more sense than LI or LB. Indeed, you are less offensive than the former who uses the language of the sewer as a first line of attack. You also stick to the point rather than some pseudo-intellectual, hand wringing, up your own arse obfuscation.

I also agree that the posting of pictures of real disabled people as objects of ridicule is something to be ashamed of. Far more so than any of the cartoons you have posted.

I am sure that we are all RACISTs on here (apart from Juan Albion & Yorkie) in our own ways. Some people can't look into a mirror and see their own reflection though.

Keep on rockin in the free world Oceanic.

And you get upset when people call you a nazi or a racist. Here you are defending someone who is openly racist and has said that he suports the BNP, in his former guise as Terace Dandy he talked about dropping bricks off of scaffold onto asian peoples heads.
If Oceanic is so sensitive to be upset by people ridiculing disabled people then I would expect him to be equally upset by the portrayal of a whole race/religion as a load of peadophiles. But he seems to be able to pick and chose his sympathies.I wonder why ?
And as for using Niel Young lyrics to defend a racist, well you have really missed the point big time.

Dr Feelgood

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
worthing
chip said:
Thats what I like about this country, you can say that to someone without getting your head cut off.

What is biast?
Biast is the fluff in your belly botton

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dr Feelgood said:
Jaun my dear lady is a bible basher, to me he is the spawn of satan. do you like Hieneken.

I am a Bible basher too. Hardly the spawn of Satan. Satan cannot stand Bible bashers.

Dr Feelgood

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
worthing
Yorkie said:
I am a Bible basher too. Hardly the spawn of Satan. Satan cannot stand Bible bashers.
Then join ARS and redeem yourself or you will rot at Selhurst.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dr Feelgood said:
Then join ARS and redeem yourself or you will rot at Selhurst.

I am already Ernest's right hand woman but what has that got to do with Bible bashing or insulting Juan?

Dr Feelgood

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
worthing
Yorkie said:
I am already Ernest's right hand woman but what has that got to do with Bible bashing or insulting Juan?
Jaun is easy to insult and if he is sensative tough shit, and my jack russell has just pissed on the carpet.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dr Feelgood said:
Jaun is easy to insult and if he is sensative tough shit, and my jack russell has just pissed on the carpet.

good.
I hope the smell doesn't come out.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Re: Re: Re: Hypocrisy at the highest order.

Franks Wild Years said:
And you get upset when people call you a nazi or a racist. Here you are defending someone who is openly racist and has said that he suports the BNP, in his former guise as Terace Dandy he talked about dropping bricks off of scaffold onto asian peoples heads.
If Oceanic is so sensitive to be upset by people ridiculing disabled people then I would expect him to be equally upset by the portrayal of a whole race/religion as a load of peadophiles. But he seems to be able to pick and chose his sympathies.I wonder why ?
And as for using Niel Young lyrics to defend a racist, well you have really missed the point big time.

You can call me anything you like. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words (and pictures) don't really hurt me.

Oceanic is, at the very least, honest about his opinions and his reasons for holding them. The same can be said of Yorkie and Juan Albion and they all get abused on a fairly regular basis. Their opinions are not the same, obviously, but I would rather have honesty than deceit.

What is it that you are so scared of that you would gag others for?

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Materials and ToolsParts:

Six Ball Point Pens ("Stick" Pens)
One Roll of 3/4" Masking Tape
Several Large Paperclips

Tools:
One Pair of Scissors
One Leatherman Multi-Tool (or similar folding pocket pliers)
One Ruler (or similar measuring implement)

Construction

The blowgun is designed to break down into six smaller segments for easy concealment and transportation. This is achieved by the use of couplers constructed from the pen caps. A dart design is also provided. This design incorporates a ribbon drag device to assure that the dart rights itself, should it tumble after firing.

Operation

Use the blowgun as follows:
Assemble the blowgun by joining the segments end-to-end.
Insert a dart into the near end of the blowgun.
Take a deep breath and place the end of the blowgun in your mouth. Do not inhale the dart!
Aim the blowgun at the target. Be careful to support it such that it does not bend or sag.
Exhale into the blowgun in one strong, steady breath. A continuous exhalation, lasting for the entire duration of the dart's travel down the blowgun pipe, will achieve a higher velocity than that generated by a sharp initial burst of air.

If additional pens are available, they can be used as a speed loading device. Simply store one dart in each spare pen segment. Then, after firing, remove the last segment from the blowgun and replace it with another segment containing a new dart. (Be careful to install the new segment with the dart pointing in the proper direction.) This is considerably faster and easier than trying to manually feed a new dart into the blowgun while in the field.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dr Feelgood said:
And you my friend are a creep

Thankfully I'm not your friend. I could lower myself to your level but why should I bother ? You're more than caperble of making yourself look foolish without any comment from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here