Hugely impressive final over from Starc :clap2:

W 1lb . W . .

SA 311-7 (50 overs)

Quinton de Kock 109 (106 balls, 8 fours, 5 sixes) :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It does feel weird not having the West Indies involved. I know it's done on merit and they failed to qualify but I don't like it.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
It does feel weird not having the West Indies involved. I know it's done on merit and they failed to qualify but I don't like it.
I know there's some criticism of the smaller nations being involved, but it is an absolute joke there are only 10 teams in this 'world cup.' The ICC have proper messed it up.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
A sad reflection on the reality of West Indian cricket at the moment. Hard to see a credible route to them being a force again in any format.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
A sad reflection on the reality of West Indian cricket at the moment. Hard to see a credible route to them being a force again in any format.
Sadly you are right. Youngsters over there want to get into higher paying US sports plus football & even if they do go into cricket only really want to play on the T20 circuit, more money, although pretty crap at that now. the Windies cricket board is a crock of shite & has been for years rife with factions & infighting between countries.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Absolute peach of a delivery from Rabada.

Thought this would have been a good, tight match but looks like I'll have to settle with Australia being tonked.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
20/20 game has ruined anything but that version in WIs. Will do the same in other countries. Sussex like all counties only push 20/20. I get lots of emails/texts about those games but they refuse to market 4 day game. Doesnt help these are played in April/May and September. Even 50 over competition is now played by 2nd teams.
Basically players can earn more in one 20/20 tournament anywhere than they can going round UK in bad weather playing County cricket. You take a young promising player like Orr at Sussex his main aim now will be to get selected for a 20/20 tournament

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Tied them down nicely and another out 3 from 17 for the (not today) hard hitting Glenn Maxwell.

Marvellous scenes

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Odd one.

Rabada (who is bowling beautifully) gets Stoinis on review.

Camera check shows it clipped the glove of a hand that was off the bat BUT judged that the glove was touching the glove that WAS holding the bat.

Don't think it was.

Doesn't matter.

Well done lads, good process.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
in the absence of the Prem this weekend I had big hopes for today's game.

Shaping up nicely at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here