Votes: 17 43.6%
  • The Match To Be Off Due To A Bizarre Gardening Accident

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Regardless of the outcome, it's a bit of a joke how India have been allowed to switch the pitch for this.
Indians online are something else. I remember reading one who said that in the 2019 World Cup they had been deliberately scheduled on days when it was going to rain.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Indians online are something else. I remember reading one who said that in the 2019 World Cup they had been deliberately scheduled on days when it was going to rain.
To be fair, that's not dissimilar to the Australians who seem to think it's unfair that their team sometimes have to bat when it's cloudy.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
To be fair, that's not dissimilar to the Australians who seem to think it's unfair that their team sometimes have to bat when it's cloudy.
Strangely, England fans online seem to be pretty philosophical about things.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Strangely, England fans online seem to be pretty philosophical about things.
Continuous failure will do that to a fanbase.
The least philosophical I've come across seem to be those on NSC, although they're generally posting in real time so probably understandable.
If cricket doesn't educate you about the fundamental unfairness of life then little will.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
And the second semi final approaches.

Dislike the Convicts more than the Saffers and would like to see de Kock stuffing the Indian bowlers so that is my pick...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
India v Australia. What choice. :(

It looks like I'll be pretending there isn't a world cup final this weekend.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
India v Australia. What choice. :(

It looks like I'll be pretending there isn't a world cup final this weekend.
I'm trying to think of a way in which it could be worse, and so far all I've come up with is actually having rabies.
At least there's a chance Australia will get hammered and we'll get to see Steve Smith's confused face when he's outrageously given out LBW to what turns out on review to be a perfectly straight ball.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
ABA - Anyone but Australia. Their team, fans, and media really are tiresome plus obsessed bores when it comes to England. They would be utterly unbearable were they to win. When they lose, they will surely whinge and cry foul. They've always been ungracious losers. They give it large but when they get it back they are thin skinned cry babies and can't hack it.

Edit: Just checked the score. Praying for a mega embarrassing batting collapse. If there is a God upstairs it must happen. 🙏

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
SA might be left rueing 3 (difficult) dropped catches and a very close review lost after the 3rd wicket went down………..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here