Votes: 17 43.6%
  • The Match To Be Off Due To A Bizarre Gardening Accident

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Most Aussies that I have met have been lovely people.

Most Indians that I have met have been lovely people.

I struggle to dislike either team in the way that many on here do.

But then I remember Steve Smith and David Warner.

Come on India
Having seen tons of online cricket discussions, I can tell you that Indians fall into two categories. The smaller category is incredibly knowledgeable and appreciative of everything and anyone who has ever been a credit to cricket. The larger category is utterly insufferable and will hijack any conversation and bring it round to how they are the best cricketing nation. You could be discussing little Noah's first innings on a village green in Sussex and they would soon turn it around to how he will never be the bowler Shami is. And if he was, it would be because of the helpful pitches.

England fans are generally pretty miserable about our nation's prospects, but even then we are told that the 2019 World Cup win was down to the pitches and there was even a suggestion that, despite the draw being made months before, India had been put out to play on days when the weather was bad. The Test Championship defeat to New Zealand was all our fault.

Australians are always giving us shit for obvious reasons. It's a bit Brighton/Palace. I'm team Australia, I want to see the tears, excuses and accusations.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
One minute they’re defacing bridges, the next they’re playing in the World Cup final. So annoying.

IMG_3569.jpeg

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
240 all out - Aussies to win?
Powerplay is the crucial thing, me thinks. Aussies have been outstanding in that. But the Indians have the best attack though.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Must be hard for the fielders behind, as well as the Umps, to pick up a tickle off the bat in that noise.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Just had a one word WhatsApp from an Aussie I know in the crowd who I saw on the coverage - ‘nervous’……

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Has there ever been a more unlikeable cricketer than Steve Smith?
Not content with being an insufferable twat, his batting looks like somebody's sewn about 3 insufferable twats together.

Oh he's out LBW again.
Not actually out, but out in the scorebook and that’s all that matters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here