Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could have another club's history/face from this league, which one?

Yoof Lad

Feb 22, 2009
Southend have a proper loyal fan base which I wish us lot would have. It's them we should be aiming to emulate IMO.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Leeds' history? No thanks.

Camp Nou to the Withdean in 5 years:lolol:

eye-heart-cock

9 inches and ready!
Feb 22, 2009
Somalia
Southend have a proper loyal fan base which I wish us lot would have. It's them we should be aiming to emulate IMO.

no ways. we have better atmosphere here in mogadishu. my team after brighton is elman fc. we win somalia league last 2 year running and we fit 35,000 in mighty mogadiscio stadium. that better then bellend road.

Oct 25, 2003
And then we have the Withdean... The Withdean or Elland Road? I know which stadium I'd rather see Brighton play in, and no, it's not the Withdean.

i wasn't saying it's shit compared to withdean, i was saying it shit in general

obviously withdean's shit, doesn't stop other grounds from being shit

elland road is the worst 'big ground' i've been to

ILuvAnnieSorta

Feb 22, 2009
i wasn't saying it's shit compared to withdean, i was saying it shit in general

obviously withdean's shit, doesn't stop other grounds from being shit

elland road is the worst 'big ground' i've been to

It's one of those things bruv. I went there of course last season when we played there at Elland Road, the boring 0-0 draw, and it didn't look upto much, but because I live up this way, I got free tickets for the games vs Gillingham and Carlisle in the play offs, both times the ground had 36,000 and 38,000 in it, the stadium looked amazing! Beautiful almost, the blend of White and blue reminded me of home!

I personally have a lot of time for Leeds, it's almost a shame to see them playing at this level against the likes of Hereford, we both should be in the Premiership, big club, very big club, far bigger than any other club in this league, and the one above.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I personally have a lot of time for Leeds, it's almost a shame to see them playing at this level against the likes of Hereford, we both should be in the Premiership, big club, very big club, far bigger than any other club in this league, and the one above.

Bollocks. Those cheating ****** got what they deserved and are lucky not to be in the Ryman League.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I wouldnt want any other teams history , ground , squad ,but i could replace some fans you know , some who will actually sing and create an atmosphere at withdean

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ok they're not in our league but Watford have a slightly more successful version of Brighton's club history....

Just like us, they rapidly soared up from the lower divisions in the late 1970s and early 1980s, but came from even lower than we did (4th division), to even higher than we did (2nd in Division One in 1983).

Just like us, they reached an FA Cup Final in their 1980s glory days and lost.

Just like us, they are associated with a music star (although much rather Norman Cook than Elton!)

But unlike us, since their heyday, they've returned to the top flight twice. I'm sure most Seagulls fans would have settled for that compared to where we are now.

And, no, I sodding well don't support Watford!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here