Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inbetweeners Series Three

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
yes teenagers are far less likely to be dull suburban vandals than get stuck on a boat in a harbour fire off a flare to be rescued, punch a fish to death as they think its a shark and end up naked with a sock over their nob.

Funnily enough that's actually a Series 2 episode, and whilst I like Series 2 I've always thought it was weaker than Series 1 simply because it did get more over the top. Anyway, I understand that it's probably more likely to find a teenage vandal than some of the things that happen in Series 1, I just don't think the storyline fit in with the show. And whether or not the particular storyline is realistic, I still find the characters much harder to identify with now than in earlier series.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Was that the last? Thought there was another? What happened to the Carley thing? Was that explained? My flatmate distracted me...although by the time they were puking and talking about piss and shit again I was already losing interest.

What 17/18 years olds sit around talking about shit and piss all the time? Okay, 14/15 year olds maybe. They really did run out of ideas. Shame.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Carly thing was presumably a nice little cliffhanger for the movie.

Thought the last episode was okay. Much better than last weeks and The Gig and the Girlfriend, but not exactly a classic episode. The sick scene at the end seemed a bit desperate, and there was a lot crammed into 20 minutes. A decent number of laughs though.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Probably one of the better episodes this series, which isn't saying much. Neil's character being 'stupid' has been stretched beyond credibility in this series with his OTT blank/vacant looks.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It was one of the best episodes of the series, particularly the first half. Second half tailed off. Still all worth watching though and can't wait for the movie.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fantastic imagery in the closing scene as they were walking off - the reflection of the trees in the lake, the moonlight etc. Sort of thing you normally see in a film.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The guy who plays Simon cannot act for shit.

indeed, footlights is famous for its ability to somehow consistently churn out shit talentless comic actors who then inexplicably go on to star in programmes that get the whole country talking.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've always thought Simon and Neil were both quite believeable, but Neil's stupidity and Simon's flamboyant and excessive swearing at his parents have both been taken to daft levels this series.

Both actors decent enough, IMO.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Simons family were the only one you really got a feel for. his little brothers cameos and put downs were very funny indeed, right the way through.

his mum and dad were great characters too, putting up patiently with their sons outrageously prickish behaviour. the dad is very good in the so far under rated phone shop, too.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Anyone know when the film is out?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
All i can say is...
Belinda_Stewart_Wilson__1.jpg

MILFy clunge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here