Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ishmael Demontagnac....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ishmael Demontagnac is my non-Albion HERO

Completely head-mental, can only be unleashed on the field of play for twenty minutes at a time before yellow or red cards ensue, and one of the GREAT lower-league cults of our time. More entertainment than a month of Murrays. More alright than Leon Knight :thumbsup:

Sign him up! NOW! :clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Better still, he has a name straight out of a Jane Austen novel.

A dashing nobleman, I rather fancy, who sets the heads turning amongst the young ladies of Hartley, yet has an irredeemably caddish streak

:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I like what you've done there, Edna.

For me, there's no gift my Jewish business clients like more than a vintage bottle of '73 Ishmael Demontagnac. Serve lightly chilled...

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
I'd give him a contract until the end of the season then with the option of 2/3years if he does well. See if micky can get him on target and fire us to the play offs

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I like what you've done there, Edna.

For me, there's no gift my Jewish business clients like more than a vintage bottle of '73 Ishmael Demontagnac. Serve lightly chilled...

:lolol:

Or perhaps the mysterious and cunning Monseigneur DeMontagnac, arch enemy of the Three Musketeers?

A thousand curses upon you, D'Artagnan!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Indeed. As if Milady De Winter wasn't enough to worry about the Duke Of Buckingham now has to contend with the cunning Monseigneur DeMontagnac as well!...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Posh Spice Is A Slapper
She'll empty out your sack
And when she's blowing Beckham
She thinks of Demontagnac..

En garde!...

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
I-I ISHY ISHY I!!!!!!

I miss our Asbo Ishy, legend he is lads.

Ishy.jpg

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Ishy Ishy Ishy cant you see, sometimes your goals just hypnotise me (to the tune of Hypnotise by Notorious B I G)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here