Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Caskey

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Comfortable, composed, good awareness and good distribution when he had the ball. Only on for 15 mins but looking forward to seeing more of him..

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Done much more than the invisible man aka Holroyd who was fecking useless once again

I thought Holroyd actually had a decent game today but is clearly not suited to playing upfront by himself.

As for Caskey, he looked very comfortable considering it was his debut. Demanding the ball and I don't think he gave it away once.

nikosdabi4

Jan 23, 2010
Bodmin, Cornwall
sounds like a positive first game for him, even if it was only 15 mins! just hope he keeps his feet on the ground and works hard over the summer

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Done much more than the invisible man aka Holroyd who was fecking useless once again

As striker playing alone up front, he doesn't look good but he's got excellent ball skills and rarely gives the ball away. I'd be interested to see him play as a winger. After all, it's not uncommon for a player to switch roles..

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Caskey looked quite confident given his age.. let's hope it's the start of a good career with us... no pressure though.

On another note, it's good to see someone apparently worthy of being in the history books as the club's youngest player because, frankly, the previous incumbent was an arrogant :tosser: of the highest order.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
The future's bright, the future's CASKEY!

He looked calm and assured on the ball. I think we'll see a lot more of this young man next season.

caskey.jpg

Photo copyright of rrruss.com 2010

nikosdabi4

Jan 23, 2010
Bodmin, Cornwall
The future's bright, the future's CASKEY!

He looked calm and assured on the ball. I think we'll see a lot more of this young man next season.

caskey.jpg

Photo copyright of rrruss.com 2010

i must admit that the kit looks alot nicer in action than i thought it would do, just good to see such a young and talented 16 yr old wearing it :D

UP THE ALBION!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was very comfortable on the ball and showed that he wanted it and to be involved. The important thing is that he has now played for the first team so if a club comes in to get him before he can sign a pro contract he will be worth more money at a tribunal. It wont keep him here but will make him more valuable.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Just heard from a colleague who's a saints fan that they are after Barnes as well and expect to get him. Now I am very angry. Just f*** off Pardew...

:US::angry:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
For 16 he was very composed on the ball and was always looking to receive it, think they we might just have a player on our hands

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Didn't look out of place, whatsoever. Always wanted the ball.

Just hope we can keep hold of him.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
very good but waiting to see him in a proper league match rather than an end of season no point game.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looked a bit lost at times but totally understandable.

On the ball looked comfortable and was pleasing to see him always wanting it

Optimistic for him

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
as above,but we have to remember how old he is,hope he just keeps developing,rmember the other jake we had,and he is where now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here