Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Japan pre season

Fiskmås

I’ve got through to that Amazon Prime screen but when I go on it tells me it’s detected I’m using a VPN and says I should disable it, so suspect it wont play 🤷😐
It depends a bit on which VPN provider you're using, and what kind of detection Amazon are using, but it might be that they've simply identified certain servers in Japan as VPN servers based on traffic patterns, and those will be blocked.

So if you're lucky it might work to disconnect and reconnect the VPN a few times so you get connected to different servers (or work your way through the list if your provider lets you choose manually), and you might stumble upon a server that Amazon hasn't detected yet. Even if the server choice simply says e.g. "Tokyo", almost all providers (at least the paid ones) actually use multiple servers in that location, which can be hard to tell from the UI.

Lawros Lip

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for this advice. It’s a problem I’ve had before using Express and never resolved. Perhaps there are better VPNs. Still, since posting it’s been promised on Club website 👌

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Absolutely squeezing every last bit of marketability out of Mitoma in the latest video.
And why not? He has proved to be an absolute cash cow for the club since he joined. I have watched the Albion tour videos and the whole trip looks to be a winner in terms of team motivation and as a well run public relations exercise. Long gone are the pre-season day trips to Le Havre and Ireland. We’re an established Premier League side now and as such recognised globally. Let’s all enjoy that recognition. :albion2:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Seriously, I deleted the club app this morning & reinstalled it, which has solved problems.
The mobile Apps had not updated content for a few days. Looks like the Android app updated in the last day or two as that is now showing the new stories.

For my iPad, that still hadn't updated this morning so I went into the app store and ran an update and all good now. Not sure why it didn't auto-update as my other apps do but if others are having issues with apps then definitely worth a manual update

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sorry.

Shambolic from the club to announce this a few hours before kick off.

What are they playing at?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here